»
Topic: DJU has it. Taisun not so much.
Replies: 10   Last Post: Oct 30, 2020, 12:29 PM by: MoCity
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 10  

DJU has it. Taisun not so much.

Posted: Oct 30, 2020, 7:26 AM

DJ goes down, I say ETN gets the snaps with Lynn J in the backfield. Just a thought.

Re: DJU has it. Taisun not so much.

emoji_events [8]
Posted: Oct 30, 2020, 7:38 AM

Yeah , thank you for giving all of us a great example of how posts can be taken out of context .
On the surface it reads like you're saying that our 4? QB from Connecticut isn't talented enough to play at Clemson University .
I'm sure you mean something altogether different ...as that would just be a really dumb thing to say .
Thanks for keeping the people aware of our QB talent surplus .

2020 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

DB23

Posted: Oct 30, 2020, 7:58 AM

His high school rating of 4 stars is higher than his QBR of 2.6. He hasn’t played well in limited time. Just a fact. Maybe the talent is there.

Or maybe he'll play better with the

[4]
Posted: Oct 30, 2020, 8:01 AM

first team....if he's asked to do so.

2020 white level member

From what I've seen of TP (albeit in limited action) it does

Posted: Oct 30, 2020, 9:09 AM

not appear that he is good enough to play at Clemson. I think the next decent looking pass he throws in a live game will be his first. He seems like a pretty good runner and he's obviously a good athlete, but he's shown absolutely nothing in terms of throwing the football. It's probably a bit early to write him off entirely, but he can't even throw a spiral.. every ball that comes out of his hand is a wobbling duck with no zip.

2020 white level member

[2]
Posted: Oct 30, 2020, 7:38 AM

That kid who walked on and nobody knew his name but got all excited when he did will be the back up.

2020 white level member

[3]
Posted: Oct 30, 2020, 7:54 AM

Pommachan was recruited by Coach Swinney to be a Clemson quarterback for a reason. If he doesn’t meet your standards that is ok with me. Tigernet is no place to degrade any of the players who dedicate their life to Clemson.

Posted: Oct 30, 2020, 8:21 AM

You definitely don't have what it takes to be a coach. Nice try.

Not sure how you determined that.....

emoji_events [5]
Posted: Oct 30, 2020, 8:33 AM

Considering he has had very little playing time and has not played with the most experienced cast of characters around him.

He may not be as talented as TL16 (who is?)....but I have a feeling he is much better than you give him credit for.

2020 white level member

Re: Not sure how you determined that.....

[1]
Posted: Oct 30, 2020, 8:59 AM

In practice, every day, the QBs practice with the ones and two etc. this should not be a problem. Great coaching solves a lot of issues and the Tigers have that. The backup guy will be put into a position to be successful.

Taisun can't play QB at Clemson

Posted: Oct 30, 2020, 12:29 PM

Hunter Helms should be DJ's backup tomorrow.

Replies: 10  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: SEASON TICKETS FOR 2021 Lower Deck Section T, row 18, seats 5 & 7, plus a parking pass. $1900

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
1414 people have read this post