Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
DJ Uiagalelei Twitter...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 34
| visibility 1

DJ Uiagalelei Twitter...

Apr 23, 2019, 12:54 PM

Just going to leave this here.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Alright ... who's the next QB target ?***

Apr 23, 2019, 12:56 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Alright ... who's the next QB target ?***

Apr 23, 2019, 1:00 PM

That's been up since he was on his visit....i wouldn't read into that but by all means panic if you feel the need.

Re: DJ Uiagalelei Twitter...

Apr 23, 2019, 12:59 PM

I am all about these kids picking and choosing whats best for their future...But I don't understand this here...I hope he doesn't pick Oregon because he is a fan of Mariotta...I feel 100% confident in saying that the premier playmakers are here....They are here at Clemson and here in the Southeast period.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Apr 23, 2019, 1:02 PM

We will be fine if not. Phommachanh is a player so is Brice

He's just, "showing some love" to Oregon

Apr 23, 2019, 1:41 PM [ in reply to Re: DJ Uiagalelei Twitter... ]

Fair enough

Apr 24, 2019, 9:48 AM [ in reply to Re: DJ Uiagalelei Twitter... ]

Well ya know Cali has some dang good football players. Oregon has recruited well for 10+ years now. He will start day 1 at Oregon. Maybe he is an Oregon fan. They get the best of the best from Nike. Plenty of reasons to go to Oregon.

He’s adding some suspense

Apr 23, 2019, 1:07 PM

The fact that not a single crystal ball has changed Oregon’s way for him despite them getting a wave of them for almost every other blue chipper that was there last weekend should tell you all you need to know.

Re: He’s adding some suspense

Apr 23, 2019, 1:11 PM

Exactly, he’s just playing the game so there will be some suspense to his announcement! I believe he’s tiger town bound!

Go Tigers!

Apr 23, 2019, 1:23 PM [ in reply to He’s adding some suspense ]

We received a CB just a few hours ago. Tiger bound.

Apr 23, 2019, 1:26 PM [ in reply to He’s adding some suspense ]

Ditto this^^^

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 23, 2019, 1:25 PM

I want to see him in Clemson orange, but if this drama doesn’t end well for us: We have 3 YOUNG QB’s that would start for 90% of the teams. And a couple more that are serviceable support.

Apr 23, 2019, 1:26 PM

That's been on there since before his Oregon visit. Recruits always change their backgrounds especially right before or after visits. He even got a CB to Clemson today. Not gonna go as far as saying that he's a Clemson lock but this changes nothing.

Oregon is desperate and is pulling-out all the stops...

Apr 23, 2019, 1:34 PM

When the coaching, player development, and the results on the field can't sell the program, it's time to call-in the snake oil salesmen and break-out the smoke and mirrors.

The ONLY advantage for him to attend Oregon is that it's closer to home. THAT'S IT !!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: Oregon is desperate and is pulling-out all the stops...

Apr 23, 2019, 1:36 PM

Not to worry bro, just wait for it.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You do realize we played that song for him too, right?***

Apr 23, 2019, 1:42 PM [ in reply to Oregon is desperate and is pulling-out all the stops... ]

Re: Oregon is desperate and is pulling-out all the stops...

Apr 23, 2019, 1:50 PM [ in reply to Oregon is desperate and is pulling-out all the stops... ]

...And in reality, not a WHOLE lot closer. Staying in the same time zone is about the only advantage.

When "closer" means, in effect, STILL 1400-1500 miles from home (except for time zone), you might as well tack on another 1000 or so & come to where championships are won.

So Oregon shamelessly stole the idea.

Apr 23, 2019, 1:39 PM

Big whoop.

I'm thinking, "welcome to Clemson DJ".

Apr 23, 2019, 1:52 PM

Man, my fellow TNetters are really up in arms about a 18 year old’s Twitter header... relaxxx. Everyone in the industry still believes DJ is Clemson bound. There was a Crystal Ball put in today, post Oregon Visit, to Clemson. The staff has done an excellent job, and one weekend visit to Oregon isn’t going to change that. Does he like Oregon? Absolutely. Is he going there? Probably not

Apr 23, 2019, 1:55 PM

Gonna take off the orange-tinted shades for a second... Oregon is closer to home, he won't have to sit a year with TL still at Clemson, and he doesn't have to face the expectations of winning a national championship... AND he can be the first one to do it at Oregon. Honestly, how can anyone blame him for going to Oregon? Of course I want him, but can't fault him if he goes to UofO.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 23, 2019, 1:58 PM

Hopefully, within the next hour...Clemson will add a DL that no QB wants to line up across from....

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Momma must have put her foot down.***

Apr 23, 2019, 2:19 PM

Re: Momma must have put her foot down.***

Apr 23, 2019, 2:21 PM

I'm telling y'all, you're worrying for nothing.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 23, 2019, 2:27 PM

I'm not, but then again I don't stay on Twitter all day stalking 17-18 year old kids and hanging on their every word.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 23, 2019, 2:27 PM

Neither do I.

Apr 23, 2019, 2:37 PM

Wasn't referring to you btw, please don't take what I said the wrong way.

Apr 24, 2019, 9:52 AM

Gotcha :) thanks

Apr 23, 2019, 7:01 PM

Interestingly enough he updated it today to yet a different header with Oregon gear on with his little bro. I still believe we’ll get him, but it does add a little suspense to the whole decision. Either way I wish him the best but I’d love to see him leading our Clemson tigers.

Apr 23, 2019, 7:20 PM

Send him a pic of a Clemson truck and maybe he will change it.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: DJ Uiagalelei FAKE Twitter...

Apr 23, 2019, 7:43 PM

His account doesn't have that photo on it. Some Oregon crack #### probably shopped that. This is what his account actually looks like...

https://twitter.com/djuiagalelei?lang=en

The banner posted by the OP was his banner this AM.

Apr 23, 2019, 8:15 PM

He changed it after BB's commit. Just showing Oregon respect and creating a little suspense .

come on dabo!

Apr 23, 2019, 8:19 PM

get with it man. if only we could photoshop a picture of DJ on a 18 wheeler he would have committed by now! Im sick and tired of Dabo beating around the bush with these recruits! just go out and get them for goodness sakes!!!!

oh wait........

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 24, 2019, 7:21 AM

Nobody mentioned that Clemson did this idea first

Apr 24, 2019, 9:58 AM

Credit goes out to Detroit Tiger, but here's an image of a moving van with of all the OL's around him ready to "protect & serve" about a month ago.

https://www.tigernet.com/.../5*-QB-DJU-moving-company-arrived-in-CA- today-1892216

Missed part of the link

Apr 24, 2019, 10:00 AM

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/thread/5*-QB-DJU-moving-company-arrived-in-CA-today-1892216

Replies: 34
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic