Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
DEER MODS PLEASE HELP!!!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,736

DEER MODS PLEASE HELP!!!

Aug 13, 2019, 3:41 PM

I am so tired of all the Pall finbum posts. I dont understand why people here keep posting this guys crap. I love this time of year getting practice reports and freshman evals. But everytime i log on there's always some dumb "finbum said this, can you beleive that?" post. WELL DUH!! of course he talks trash. THAT'S WHAT HE'S PAID TO DO. IT GETS RATINGS!!!!

Maybe you guys can create a pall finbama board that doesnt link to the TNET Frontpage?

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Who?***

Aug 13, 2019, 3:54 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: DEER MODS PLEASE HELP!!!

Aug 13, 2019, 3:55 PM

yep if I never saw any of his comments I'd be fine. It is not like he's proven to know anything

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 13, 2019, 3:56 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Don’t worry I ra’d this post to get their attention.

Aug 13, 2019, 4:16 PM

After all, it is a pawl finbama post.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 13, 2019, 4:47 PM

These days the only reason i'm a donor is so I can TD Finebaum posts. I thought about TD'ing you since Finebaum related.. but if I were to do that then I would have to TD my own post that I am posting here this very moment since Finebaum related. So I will give you a TU. +1

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Now - that’s nice of you - ninetytwo... real nice !! So ...

Aug 13, 2019, 5:03 PM

.... I gave you a TU also .... -:)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Aug 13, 2019, 5:26 PM

An issue this board has in general is with people feeling the need to start their very own thread without caring if they're already 20 other threads on whatever they're posting about.

Aug 13, 2019, 9:18 PM

Bingo! I've seen posts reiterating, almost - if not exactly - verbatim, what was posted just ten minutes earlier. And then it happens again... and again... and... can't people just post a comment in the same thread somebody else started "just a few minutes earlier" (which you know they've seen and read already), or otherwise come up with something original to say? Is it an ego thing, like Little Jack Horner, or something that compels him/her to simply jump on the wagon and proffer it as a new idea, or thought? (Sorry... "something too much of this, it has made me mad!") Whatever, I enjoy it all!

Go all Tigers, with sincere respect, love, hope and desire for the best in all things Clemson University!

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,736
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic