Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
DEAR TIGERNET STAFF
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

DEAR TIGERNET STAFF

Mar 23, 2019, 9:31 AM

TNET STAFF:

We are lacking our fill of Clemson Football news and nuggets. Football was last updated on Tuesday and anything longer than 2 days is highly unacceptable. Please provide nuggets as soon as possible.

Thanks in Advance,

SEMPER FIDELIS & GO TIGERS!,

Chesty

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Our country won't go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won't be any America because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race.

~Chesty Puller
Lt.General United States Marine Corps

I hate to put words in their mouths but . . .

Mar 23, 2019, 12:46 PM

Things are good. We won the Natl Championship. Recruiting is going well, hopefully some big time announcement(s) on April 6. Then we will probably win the National Championship again this year. Etc etc etc

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This may help to satiate you for a while.***

Mar 23, 2019, 1:14 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: DEAR TIGERNET STAFF

Mar 23, 2019, 1:35 PM

While you guys at TNET are looking at this post, let me also say both our men's and women's basketball teams have games tomorrow but are not listed on the upcoming schedule on the front page. I guess it doesn't mean more here.

;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 24, 2019, 3:16 AM

As someone relatively new here, I just wanted to say "thank you" to the founders and moderators of this community for providing such an outstanding service to the Clemson diaspora.

As someone who founded and moderates a huge community myself (donrockwell.com - a restaurant community, in which any and all of you folks are welcome - we don't compete with each other!), I know how difficult it is to maintain a civil, intelligent environment while at the same time trying to maximize content - it's a fine line to walk.

I guess I don't know what to think yet, but although I've met some (just being honest) tools here, I've also met some kind-hearted, substantive people, and my initial impression is largely positive - why else would I continue to post here?

So a big "thank you" to those who run and moderate this community - I know how darned hard it is to herd cats, but y'all are doing it well!

Kind regards,
Don Rockwell, donrockwell.com (reviews.dcdining.com if you're desperate)

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 24, 2019, 4:04 AM

So your Don Rockwell. Do you have a website we can visit.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 30, 2019, 1:07 AM

Apparently he is a tool with a website for tools living in suburban Maryland, DC, and Northern Virginia. Which is just about everybody.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

we have more than our fair share of tools here

Mar 30, 2019, 9:21 AM [ in reply to Re: DEAR TIGERNET STAFF ]

Think of tigernet as the bridge where all the trolls like to gather under.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic