»
Topic: Current ACC Baseball Standings
Replies: 5   Last Post: Apr 23, 2018 9:57 AM by: a7xgates
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 5  

Current ACC Baseball Standings

[5]
Posted: Apr 22, 2018 8:00 PM

https://d1baseball.com/conference/atlantic-coast-conference

2018 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

We could win the division

[2]
Posted: Apr 23, 2018 7:06 AM

The rest of the ACC slate is in our favor. NCSU has a shared opponent in FSU. But, we get UVA while they have to face UNC. I'll take our schedule all day.

2018 white level membermilitary_donation.jpg

yeah but

[1]
Posted: Apr 23, 2018 9:52 AM

if UNC takes 2/3 from NCSU wouldnt they be in the drivers seat of the ACC? unless we go on a hot streak and sweep or take 2/3 of the rest of our ACC schedule, or UNC drops a series or two. correct me if I am wrong. and don't sleep on FSU, they have won 5 in a row

Re: Current ACC Baseball Standings

[1]
Posted: Apr 23, 2018 7:20 AM

It’s crazy seeing Louisville under 500 this late in the season.

It's strange that we don't have a single player in the top 5

Posted: Apr 23, 2018 9:00 AM

of any of those league stats, yet we have the 3rd best record. Lets call it team ball and goo all round play.

2018 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Wait... let me just explain something to you. I am not Mr. Lebowski. You're Mr. Lebowski. I'm "The Dude". So that's what you call me, you know. That, or His Dudeness, or Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.

the big difference

Posted: Apr 23, 2018 9:57 AM

is our overall pitching. last I checked we were in the top three. plus our Bullpen has been pretty solid all year, which allows Monte to go to the pen a bit earlier and save his starters arms. Also, we are VERY good at manufacturing runs, something we haven't been good at in the past. Like taking advantage of walks and errors. I mean, how many times have we scored two-three runs in an inning on one hit? It seems to happen A LOT! That is demoralizing to the team that gives up those runs. I know in the past few years we have been on the receiving end of that.

Replies: 5  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: For Sale: 2 Season Tickets Section N approx 30 yard line 25 rows up for $2,500 firm. If interested...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
3430 people have read this post