»
Topic: Crazy to read the comments about Dabo on the postgame video from Meineke Bowl
Replies: 10   Last Post: Jul 8, 2020 3:21 AM by: Tigerdug23®
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 10  

Crazy to read the comments about Dabo on the postgame video from Meineke Bowl

[3]
Posted: Jul 7, 2020 8:22 AM

Thought the story this morning was really cool because it had a link to the old videos and showed the posts that TNet users had made. I know that was an ugly loss and there was no way to know what Clemson was going to do under Dabo’s lead, but some of the stuff people said was just flat out dumb

Someone said if you buy stock on Dabo you will lose your butt lol

Someone said that Dabo quit on the team lol

Thank the Lord that the Clemson AD knew way more about Dabo than any fans

Re: Crazy to read the comments about Dabo on the postgame video from Meineke Bowl

Posted: Jul 7, 2020 8:32 AM

Very disappointing game. To lose to a S Fl team led by Skip Holtz. At that point you would have never guessed we had such a run of great football ahead. Prospects looked very dismal then.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

Re: Crazy to read the comments about Dabo on the postgame video from Meineke Bowl

Posted: Jul 7, 2020 8:42 AM

And the QB in that game went on to break numerous ACC records

Chad Morris should get a ton of credit of changing our offensive identity

[2]
Posted: Jul 7, 2020 8:51 AM

Elliot and Scott improved on that, then the Venables hire was probably the biggest homerun Clemson football has ever hit. Everything meshed after that.

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

AND for recruiting DW4!***

Posted: Jul 7, 2020 2:05 PM

2020 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg

[1]
Posted: Jul 7, 2020 8:57 AM

You think? There are hundreds of thousands of reasons($$$) that there are differences between AD's, University Presidents, Coaches and fans.

[1]
Posted: Jul 7, 2020 9:05 AM

No kidding. The comments after that game show exactly why they make that money

Posted: Jul 7, 2020 11:03 AM

I remember at the beginning everyone was mad because we didn't hire Lane Kiffen.

Link to those posts?***

Posted: Jul 7, 2020 3:59 PM

[1]
Posted: Jul 8, 2020 1:24 AM

The recruiting class we signed a month after that loss was a game changer .
Dabo showed that he was a tireless worker on the recruiting trail and that to me has had everything to do with how we are percieved since then .
I don't know who said it , but you have to have the horses to win the races .

2020 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

DB23

Posted: Jul 8, 2020 3:18 AM

I was so disappointed that our leadership thought that Dabo Swinney was the man for the HC job after his interim term .
Clemson football needed a big name hire after that season , and we deserved better than some guy who'd never been anything more than a position coach at the D-1 level .
Sure he beat the Coots , but even the fired guy he'd temporarily taken over for had been doing that .
I thought ... when is Clemson going to hire another coach that could take us to that next level ? That place where you win conference championship games and get chances to play for even bigger titles ?

I mean , Dabo Swinney ? Get real , Clemson .

Message was edited by: Tigerdug23®

2020 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

DB23

Replies: 10  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: 4 in Sec UC row T and 2 on row S asking 1150 each, email if interested.

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
1752 people have read this post