Topic: Crazy people on my flight home to New York
Replies: 7   Last Post: Mar 21, 2018 6:06 PM by: CU2013®
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Basketball ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 7  

Crazy people on my flight home to New York

[32]
Posted: Mar 20, 2018 11:17 PM

Was flying back to NYC from San Diego. Flight was delayed by some big, ticked-off looking guy in an orange shirt who looked like he just ran a marathon.

Dude stumbled onto the plane late, blabbering on about trying to get home to North Carolina or something. Turns out his seat was directly next to an equally large dude in a robe (I think he was a cultist) and the two of them couldn't fit next to each other. Robe man wouldn't budge, so Orange guy squeezed in the middle between him and your token 'frazzled-mother-with-crying-baby.'

Out of nowhere, the lead flight attendant sprints back like a bat out of he1l and descends upon Big Orange, yelling some nonsense about his baggage....I think maybe they thought he was a terrorist because they tried to get him to leave multiple times before giving up and tossing his bag off the plane. Not sure why they went after him instead of Big Robe, that guy looked way more sketchy.

So finally we take off. Naturally, the baby cried the whole flight. Fight staff took notice of Big Orange's mounting agitation and, wanting to avoid a strangulation, removed him from his seat. They told him they needed help serving refreshments so as to not embarrass him. I think they let him eat all the snacks too because they were out of Biscoff cookies AND peanuts by the time they got back to me. Had to settle for a measly bag of pretzels.

Finally, we land at JFK. But not before the most busted of the 4 flight attendants, who had obviously been a man at one point in its life, attempted to put the moves on Big Orange and invited him to stay the night. Orange politely declined, but gave him/her the number of a friend who might be interested...I think his name was Franco or Francis or something like that.

Anyways, I haven't seen a group of wackos like that since Freaknik '95...as if I needed any more reasons NOT to fly. Next time, I'm taking a Greyhound!!

;)

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/thread/My-trip-home-from-San-Diego-1791473?tstart=0

2018 purple level member

Re: Crazy people on my flight home to New York

[3]
Posted: Mar 20, 2018 11:22 PM

well played

2018 white level member

[1]
Posted: Mar 21, 2018 7:48 AM

What do you mean? ;)

2018 purple level member

[1]
Posted: Mar 21, 2018 8:55 AM

OK...funny, but this feels a bit like plagiarism...just...you know, sorta! Or...simply a fib? :)

In other words...

Posted: Mar 21, 2018 11:15 AM

"Is this real?"

2018 purple level member

That was quite funny.***

[1]
Posted: Mar 21, 2018 11:29 AM

2018 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Posted: Mar 21, 2018 11:39 AM

Sounds like a normal everyday flight to me .

Posted: Mar 21, 2018 12:05 PM

I'm sure davidhood® can relate as well

2018 purple level member

Replies: 7  
Clemson Gear
Clemson Gear

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: 2018 Season Ticket Package - (4) Lower Level North - 30 Yard Line Isle Seats. Section Q; Row O; Seat...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Basketball ]
Start New Topic
3471 people have read this post