Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Coveting your arch rival’s coach. The ultimate humiliation?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,852

Coveting your arch rival’s coach. The ultimate humiliation?

Nov 25, 2020, 2:22 PM

After years of calling Dabo a clown, this is where the Scar fan base finds itself today.

https://southcarolina.forums.rivals.com/threads/if-south-carolina-hired-an-exact-replica-of-swinney.344356/

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Coveting your arch rival’s coach. The ultimate humiliation?

Nov 25, 2020, 2:26 PM

Many South Carolina fans say negative things about Dabo, but they said even worse things about the Ole Ball Sac while he was at Florida.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"If a pig had a better personality, he would cease to be a filthy animal."

Nov 25, 2020, 2:31 PM

Love it. Eating those words.***

Nov 25, 2020, 2:31 PM

I don't normally click on this kinda stuff because those

Nov 25, 2020, 2:43 PM

guys are so completely irrelevant to me - living in Florida, nowhere near having to put up with their daily idiocy and they have been irrelevant to us for so long.

But for some reason - I did this time.

That whole thread is a cross-section of everything that is wrong with that dump. FLTiger87 asked earlier what is WRONG with them . . . . read this thread.

They go on and on in several places about Dabo's process not working HERE - not working for US . . . . welllll, CRAP - sounds like YOU need to change.

What in almighty heaven is so GREAT about HERE ? ? Like it is some kinda special place. It is an absolute dump - the whole place when looked at in its entirety & they say HERE like it is some kinda special.

What a bunch of stark raving idiots.

Here's the ALL-TIMER from this thread . . . . sums them up entirely:

"Could I learn to root for the Gamecocks if we had a coach like PJ Fleck or Dabo? Of course. I think I would be embarrassed, but as long as they aren't something unethical, I'd be ok with it"

What - you don't want a coach that cares about his players, is genuine, serves the players heart and not their talent, wants to grow them into the best husbands & fathers & community-minded men ? ?

You don't want that ? It wouldn't work HERE ? ?

AND YOU WOULD BE EMBARRASSED ? ? ? ? HAVE YOU WATCHED YOUR TEAM PLAY FOOTBALL FOR THE LAST 120 YEARS ? ? ?

Wow . . . . . beyond incredible. And nobody sees it on that thread - for the most part.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Nov 25, 2020, 4:23 PM

The whole Columbia coot crowd are just plain losers. They always will be. Everyone on this board or any board that is active to this day, will never see a coot football Championship.

Oh, this will age very well my friends.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,852
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic