Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Couple good signs for our boys
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

Couple good signs for our boys

Oct 18, 2018, 3:01 PM

I don’t know how many of y’all are gamblers but a couple interesting things I’m seeing in the lead up to the game that’s making me more confident:

1.) this is from the Bear on him and Stanford Steve’s podcast: the last 8 teams, going back to ‘94, that are 5-0 or better and are 14+ point underdogs are 8-0 ATS

2.) State is getting 71% of the bets but the line has gone from 16.5 to 18 which means a ton of sharps (big money bettors) are betting on Clemson. Those guys are right more often than not as it is their job and how they feed their families.

I know some of you are nervous, but there are plenty of people that think we win this one going away, including the professionals.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

sign number one points to wuffies covering ...

Oct 18, 2018, 3:08 PM

Im confused by how this is good sign for Tigers

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My bad

Oct 18, 2018, 3:10 PM

Should say 0-8 ATS, temporary dyslexia

I read it 3 times trying to understamd how it was good for Clemson.

Oct 18, 2018, 4:45 PM [ in reply to sign number one points to wuffies covering ... ]

It isn't. I also don't care about beating the spread. I care about beating NCSt.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: I read it 3 times trying to understamd how it was good for Clemson.

Oct 18, 2018, 5:08 PM

If you read above it was a typo where I meant to say underdogs are 0-8 ATS.

I get just wanting to beat NC st but some style points wouldn’t hurt and also wouldn’t mind getting our starters out early knowing their propensity for dirty hits.

I meant to take my post down, but working on hospital and got called away.

Oct 18, 2018, 6:01 PM

And yes, I should have read the thread ;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

No worries

Oct 18, 2018, 8:32 PM

Sounds like your work might be more impactful than the goings on at TNet. Plus I should’ve proofread the original post to make sure it wasn’t fake news

Re: Couple good signs for our boys

Oct 18, 2018, 3:19 PM

Hmmm.... Sounds familiar....

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/Clemson-NCSU-anomaly-24283409

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I saw you made up a word called “anomaly”

Oct 18, 2018, 3:21 PM

And didn’t click

Re: I saw you made up a word called “anomaly”

Oct 18, 2018, 3:24 PM

Thanks for the Bear insight. Makes me think my suspicions were well founded.

Any time you see that reverse line movement

Oct 18, 2018, 3:27 PM

On a 70+% public play, I like being on the pros side.

But that behind the bets podcast is a good one if you like gambling CFB. Normally some good trends and picks from guys that generally know what they’re doing

Oct 18, 2018, 4:28 PM

If they are betting on CLEMSON, then they have no problem with those points??? Seems excessive knowing how Dabo plays a lot of subs and lets the opponent score points in mop-up time. Dabo is perfectly happy to win by 3, and will use the needed strategy to WIN, but is never concerned about the spread. JMO, but no way I give 17 points to NCSU (even though we will win by 30). :)

I doubt they pay that close attention

Oct 18, 2018, 5:10 PM

To know how many guys we roll in, so I’m not going to lay 17 either. But I just thought it was a worthy tidbit to share that the wise guys like our chances of blowing them out.

Seriously? You don't think the sharps are aware

Oct 19, 2018, 9:37 AM

of Dabo's tendency to play a lot of young guys who sometimes give up garbage points? Shewt, those boys know tendencies Dabo doesn't even know he has.

What that tells me is the sharps aren't concerned about giving up late points. Either they think our young guys have grown up already, or they don't believe NCS can take advantage of those opportunities.

Tigers gonna roll and not look back.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

Oct 18, 2018, 4:35 PM

I always am nervous and worry about every game my Tigers play. It is what I do. You telling me not to be nervous, only makes it worse. LET ME DO WHAT I DO !!! ??

Oct 18, 2018, 5:11 PM

Not here to tell you how to live your life. Let the nerves fly! Go Tigers!

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic