Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Correct me if I'm wrong, Jameis, at the time, I mean, after
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 36
| visibility 1

Correct me if I'm wrong, Jameis, at the time, I mean, after

Apr 24, 2015, 10:37 PM

the fact that he did it, but at the time it became common knowledge that he did it,said," I just forgot to pay for the crab legs, because I had a lapse in judgement due to my youthful ignorance". Publix said," no harm, no foul, we will not press charges".

Speed forward to this week,and Jameis, without aid of an attorney or speech coach, in yet another moment of youthful exuberance,said," We had a hook up at the Publix. It was at least the second time my man had given us free stuff". At this point, Publix, not wanting to link FSU and Publix with giving improper gifts to a " Student Athlete " immediately stated, " Jameis stole the crab legs. If he has an accomplice we sure would like to know about it."..............

ANd that's the way it is, April 24th,2015.........for all you old Cronkite fans....

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

it's an adult citation. he was cited, it carried a community

Apr 24, 2015, 11:03 PM

service requirement & he had to pay publix for them legs, ~$32.

things would have heated up if didn't comply... but he did.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What about the cake?***

Apr 24, 2015, 11:08 PM

what about it?***

Apr 24, 2015, 11:09 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Did he pay for the cake that was,"Given" to him a couple of

Apr 24, 2015, 11:13 PM

weeks before he was given the crab legs.......

it does not sound as if he did, but idk. do you?***

Apr 24, 2015, 11:14 PM

Dude, Jameis said himself he was given a cake. Why are you

Apr 24, 2015, 11:19 PM

arguing with me? I am not making something up. Just reporting what he said himself.

then what's the point of your question and what are you

Apr 24, 2015, 11:22 PM

trying to convey?

OK. I'll be succinct.You are a ####.***

Apr 25, 2015, 8:21 AM

Re: OK. I'll be succinct.You are a ####.***

Apr 26, 2015, 10:57 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=IvcYu7COBi4

it's ok, spud, i have no feelings you can hurt.

you asked to be corrected if you were wrong. i gave you information to show where you were off, which you were[more on this later]. you made no comment about your error and instead asked about a "fictional" cake. i say "fictional" because you don't seem to believe some, much, any or “all” of his most recent story or the situation in whole. if you believe jameis when he admits to another crime, stealing a cake[it is a crime], why not believe the entirety of his recent story? if you do believe the whole truth in his recent admission, then why the post and what are you driving toward especially now that you know part of your original post, as you told it, was incorrect?

when i asked "what about it" i was asking for clarity. you offered none, accusing me of arguing, which i was not. we both know what jameis said, what i did not know was what you were hoping to make of it. when i again asked for you to further explain, "what were you trying to convey", you unloose on me, so i still don't know, which leaves me this.

when the crab legs incident first went down, there were folks that believed there was more to the story and that's why you see people not in the least bit shocked by his recent admission. you then made mention he was without "attorney or speech coach" when in fact he was and has been. jameis left florida state around the first of the year then announced he'd hired an agency. as of that time he then had a manager, agent &/or attorneys to handle his business on and off the field. if you read about these situations leading up to the draft you know that nfl teams want the truth, the whole truth and nothing but which makes sense. with millions[40-50?] on the line, you give it to them and that's exactly what jameis did and was most certainly was advised to do. now that the whole truth is out, there's nothing anyone can hold over his head concerning the situation with publix and what went down. he was advised to tell the truth, because it's the prudent thing, something i know i would advise and something i imagine you would as well.

as far as publix is concerned, they called the police to report the original sin and when the police went to question jameis he admitted to not paying for the legs. he was cited. he was then afforded a form of "pti" because he had no criminal record. the citation "compelled" jameis to make publix whole, to performed 20 hours of community service and i imagine pay a nice fine or fee to be a part of the "program", because governmental agencies don't normally do this sort of thing for free. justice was served.

Publix, was so fully satisfied that the law had been executed and enforced, that justice had been served, was so fully willing to say "no harm, no foul", was so convinced that this was a simple case of youthful exuberance, that the situation was behind them and they would consider this water under the bridge that you know what they did? they immediately struck up an internal investigation into employee theft involving the $32 jameis took. Publix[as did others at the time], did not believe he acted alone and that's why they expended company time, money & resources in the investigation of their employees and that store. they know the reality, they know what goes on in the world and they now had a 'smoking gun' when jameis was caught.

publix is worth billions with ~1100 stores covering much of the southeast. they don't "need" fsu, but they do want the truth, they need to to know which employee(s) were stealing from them and now they would like to know which one(s) lied to them as well, because their internal investigation turned up nothing.

paint me surprised an employee didn't step forward and admit, "yes, i stole from you"[jameis took the heat] then face the music, but don’t paint me surprised someone was “hooking” jameis up. it happens a lot.

Re: What about the rape?******

Apr 25, 2015, 12:21 AM [ in reply to What about the cake?*** ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 25, 2015, 8:08 AM

Anybody can see, if they just open their eyes, this is a bad kid. He probably will still be drafted as the #1 player, and all that says about the team who drafts him is they deserve the trouble they are picking up when they get this habitual criminal offender who loves bad behavior.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 25, 2015, 8:22 AM

I know I'm on the opposite end of this argument but I think the reason he didn't confess about employee giving him free stuff is so he wouldn't be ineligible...

You may not know this but even in Clemson, players are given free stuff from stores and restaurants. It happens in college towns.

Now all the other reports against Jameis are on him but in college sports getting free stuff is no big deal

Apr 25, 2015, 1:01 PM

I'm sure you have seen the video from the grocery store, and his action of walking up and down the isles nearest the exit stalling for the best time to make his getaway. That grocery store I'm betting are using that video as a training video as what to look for from a suspected thief. Jameis Winston is a known thug, and we all know that he is bc of his previous actions against the laws of society. And anybody trying to defend his actions are also a part of a growing problem with our youth. Sparing proper punishment with our youth, creates a bigger risk of creating monsters as adults. :(

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What about the cake?***

Apr 25, 2015, 3:26 PM [ in reply to What about the cake?*** ]

So the Publix guy that stopped him didn't know the play call ? I mean if they were supposed to be " hooking him up " with crab legs as he claims and so many now foolishly believe , who is this deemus that wasn't in the huddle ?
That guy must have been a Clemson fan , and when they broke huddle on the " Publix to Jameis " free crablegs dive on 2 ...that guy must have been like " watch this !" .
Anyone that believes this concoction is a relatively simple fool . He stole the seafood , and he got caught . There was no comspiratorial store employee to FSU pipeline.
Garbage.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Apr 26, 2015, 5:15 AM [ in reply to What about the cake?*** ]

Would that be crab cake?

Apr 26, 2015, 8:45 AM

Considering what that lowlife does with women and publicly says about women , is there any doubt in anyone's mind that he doesn't just eat the crab legs ?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Any other person on earth would have went to jail

Apr 24, 2015, 11:18 PM [ in reply to it's an adult citation. he was cited, it carried a community ]

and had a hell of a lot larger fine than just 32 bucks. Not to mention a criminal record (unless PTI was an option). He's privileged just because he plays football. Gets away with rape, jumping on a table and screaming obscenities, no telling what else was just swept under the rug. And then Jimbo goes on to say he's "high character?" I hate FSU.

I hope this guy falls one day and falls hard.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

it's a florida statute, which he qualified for then was

Apr 24, 2015, 11:27 PM

afforded.

if you have a problem with the statute, take it up with the state of florida - i explained to spud where he'd gone astray.

and it is a form of "pti" and like pti, if you don't comply[ie not complete the community service, pay the fine/make payment], you'll find yourself facing the criminal charges.

gwp lernt you good.***

Apr 24, 2015, 11:29 PM

null

no, not at all and he's no emotional idgit either.***

Apr 24, 2015, 11:30 PM

You're saying gwp has no feelings?

Apr 24, 2015, 11:33 PM

Maybe that's why he's a lawyer...

null

sorta, i don't have to like someone to provide information.

Apr 24, 2015, 11:37 PM

there's no emotion in it, nor should there be.

Dude, are you an FSU fan?

Apr 24, 2015, 11:33 PM [ in reply to it's a florida statute, which he qualified for then was ]

Let's just take his rap sheet and see if a normal person/student would have been able to sustain.

Theft
Shouting expletives
Rape accusations/civil suit

No normal college student would have remained enrolled had that happened. Especially not at Clemson.

Then there's the whole "dressing for a game anyway when he was suspended." Swinney would have cut his ### from the team right then and there. Not to mention Jameis consistently barked back at coaches and the #### he spewed on Twitter. He wouldn't have lasted a whole season at Clemson.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

haha, no and you have a funny idea of a rap sheet.

Apr 24, 2015, 11:35 PM

oh no, he shouted expletives.

Try it at Clemson.

Apr 25, 2015, 3:50 PM

Hop on a table and yell "#### her right in the #####" in the middle of Hendrix and see how long it takes for CUPD to show up.

like i said, it doesn't exist and no matter how many times

Apr 26, 2015, 10:59 AM

you convict him in your "imaginary court", it doesn't change it.

Re: like i said, it doesn't exist and no matter how many times

Apr 26, 2015, 11:29 AM

you hold him down, I will fetch the soldering iron.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

haha, sup holmes?

Apr 26, 2015, 11:35 AM

why are people, they know whom the be, so mean to you?

oh, and happy sunday.

Re: Dude, are you an FSU fan?

Apr 25, 2015, 12:28 AM [ in reply to Dude, are you an FSU fan? ]

Less, I'm guessing!!!

Re: Any other person on earth would have went to jail

Apr 25, 2015, 8:09 AM [ in reply to Any other person on earth would have went to jail ]

Jimbo the dumbo is just an enabler. What a low life!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Correct me if I'm wrong, Jameis, at the time, I mean, after

Apr 25, 2015, 8:58 AM

If he had a hook up at the store and the crab legs were given to him I don't blame him one bit. Cause if that's true then I'm sure other players are given stuff too, not just jameis. Because when all this stuff came out and if he would have said an employee hooked him up it would have been a much bigger headline. The "forgot to pay" story was the most innocent way they could come up with to cover his butt. And we all know Clemson players are given stuff as well. As far as Jameis's other actions, he's still an immature punk and I can't stand him. I do hope he matures and grows up for the sake of society and for the kids that watch him and from a role model stand point.

Amazing the energy spent talking, dissecting, and

Apr 25, 2015, 10:15 AM

worrying about 32 bucks of crab legs and Winston.....move on, people. Move on.

Apr 25, 2015, 4:13 PM

Think of all the free alcohol athletes get at bars at every college.

A cake and crab legs are hardly something to get upset about.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Smelley, Garcia, and Beecher are going to lead you to 4-8." - york_tiger

Apr 25, 2015, 6:56 PM

^^^^^^^Think of the motels giving cut rate prices for FB player by the month^^^^^^^^

Of course he had a wink wink deal with the Publix. That

Apr 25, 2015, 7:21 PM

was always the overwhelmingly likely answer.

He only got suspended by the baseball team.

Apr 26, 2015, 12:18 PM

You all tell me, if a Clemson player did this in March or April, would be have been suspended by Dabo in addition to any other team he happened to be on?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 36
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic