Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Coots say order restored?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 55
| visibility 1

Coots say order restored?

Jun 9, 2016, 8:42 AM

How bout these apples?

Clemson leads all time baseball 174-136-2

Clemson leads all time football 67-42-4

Coots let me break this down slowly so you can understand. You're a 2nd rate program with 3rd rate academics. We're your daddy's and we will always own you.

This house is clear.....

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You give them a lot of credit

Jun 9, 2016, 8:58 AM

I'd say 6th rate program with 7th rate academics

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: Coots say order restored?

Jun 9, 2016, 9:16 AM

I think they must have been talking about the Baseball Post-Season "order" ;)

Jun 9, 2016, 9:47 AM

With that gimme of a regional I would expect you to move on too. Actually expected you to not lose a game but that is where the 3rd tier program comes into play.

Re: I think the coot is talking about bass fishin' and

Jun 9, 2016, 9:50 AM [ in reply to Re: Coots say order restored? ]

equestrian.....can't think of a real sport where they're even remotely relevant.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

not sure what you mean by real sport but

Jun 9, 2016, 10:52 AM

if our baseball program isn't relevant, then there has never been a sport at Clemson that was.

South Carolina baseball since 1975: 31 NCAA Tournament appearances including a streak of 14 straight / 12 Super Regional appearances/ 11 College World Series berths / 5 National Championship game appearances / National Champions in 2010 and 2011. The Gamecocks hold 3 NCAA records for postseason success: The most consecutive NCAA tournament wins (22) / The most consecutive wins in the College World Series (12) / The most consecutive home NCAA tournament wins (29).
Since 1992 The Gamecocks have competed in the SEC and have 4 SEC titles / 1 SEC tournament title / 7 SECE titles.

Caution: .....Moron Alert in effect for the remainder

Jun 9, 2016, 10:54 AM

of this idiot's stay on Tnet

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

my stay on tnet has been reasonably successful thus far

Jun 9, 2016, 10:56 AM

so I will take my chances. you have anything factual you'd like to offer to refute my point?

South Carolina baseball since 1975: 31 NCAA Tournament appearances including a streak of 14 straight / 12 Super Regional appearances/ 11 College World Series berths / 5 National Championship game appearances / National Champions in 2010 and 2011. The Gamecocks hold 3 NCAA records for postseason success: The most consecutive NCAA tournament wins (22) / The most consecutive wins in the College World Series (12) / The most consecutive home NCAA tournament wins (29).
Since 1992 The Gamecocks have competed in the SEC and have 4 SEC titles / 1 SEC tournament title / 7 SECE titles.

67-42-4

Jun 9, 2016, 11:07 AM

Zero conference titles. Zero championships. Zero BCS appearances. Zero chance to bet Clemson in the foreseeable future on the gridiron.

Irrelevant.

Screw Calford.

so to refute my point about our BASEBALL team

Jun 9, 2016, 11:10 AM

being relevant...

you offer information about our football team?

good argument....some holes in it though if you look hard enough.

btw, we do have a conference champ in football and I can bet Clemson anytime I want.

Re: But, but, but SEC SEC SEC....so now you're crowing ACC?***

Jun 9, 2016, 11:14 AM

Screw Calford.

^^^^^^bob, can you translate this please?***

Jun 9, 2016, 11:17 AM

Yes, he said,

Jun 9, 2016, 11:26 AM

"But, but, but SEC SEC SEC....so now you're crowing ACC"

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Re: Yes, he said,

Jun 9, 2016, 11:30 AM

Thanks Bob, for simplifying that for him.

Screw Calford.

Re: so to refute my point about our BASEBALL team

Jun 10, 2016, 7:45 PM [ in reply to so to refute my point about our BASEBALL team ]

Look as hard into your own programs, and we wouldn't hear a cluck out you.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: your stay on Tigernet is due to the kindheartedness of

Jun 9, 2016, 11:16 AM [ in reply to my stay on tnet has been reasonably successful thus far ]

the mods/owners and some easily misled sycophants who also thought Spurrier was god-like.

You contribute next to nothing of substance to this board and I offer your above post as proof extant. To expect treatment any different than opposing fans receive on that vulgar cesspool fgf only underscores your chickendelusion.

In the grand scheme of money making, (IMPORTANT sports sanctioned by the NCAA) baseball is a distant 3rd and considering the newly found tv market for girl's softball, another sport may be gaining on it. Baseball is "relevant" to a handful of schools....and considering how its dropped off on the long-dominant West Coast, it may be even less so. Baseball is relevant to you clowns because you were successful at it after throwing millions of dollars at such a minor sport with little chance of more than a small return of monetary investment

Regardless of chickenopinions of "relevance", I invite you to ask any sports fan NOT from the Southeastern US who is relevant in collegiate sports....Clemson or usuck....you won't have to wait long for your answer

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: your stay on Tigernet is due to the kindheartedness of

Jun 9, 2016, 11:18 AM

Dumbazz confessed coot doesn't understand what "major" means. Then has the audacity to crow about their lone ACC championship (before any of us were born, lol).

Screw Calford.

my statement started with stating I wasn't sure what

Jun 9, 2016, 11:22 AM

you meant by major, fyi.

the reference to the acc champ in football was to directly refute your incorrect statement that we hadn't won one.

I assure you there is no coot fan missing our time in the acc and the ###### from tobacco road that comes with it.

So now you're enjoying your time getting the sh!t kicked

Jun 9, 2016, 11:44 AM

out of you and being the doormat of the SEC...

lulz. silly coots

you must have missed that we were discussing baseball

Jun 9, 2016, 11:48 AM

the sport where we ARE the conference. the sport where bama and auburn etc brag about being in our conference.

we are the winningest program in college baseball over the past 40 years by any measure you want to judge.

getting the sh*t kicked out of us? hardly.

You must have missed the part where you were talking about

Jun 9, 2016, 11:51 AM

your conference CHAMPIONSHIP in football, and now you don't have to deal with Tobacco Road anymore. Sorry if you switched topics on me in one sentence.

But hey, coot logic I guess. Spin it how you want.

Re: So now you're enjoying your time getting the sh!t kicked

Jun 10, 2016, 8:10 PM [ in reply to So now you're enjoying your time getting the sh!t kicked ]

The reason the coots don't want Clemson in the sec, is bc they know if we were, they would have to close their FB program down, or move to a little boy conference. Also if we were in the sec, they would never get a top recruit out of SC, not ever!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

there must be alot of misled sychophants here then

Jun 9, 2016, 11:24 AM [ in reply to Re: your stay on Tigernet is due to the kindheartedness of ]

over 6500 and counting, so far.

baseball sure did seem important on this bored for the past month or so, what happened?

well....the Tigers took 2 out of 3 from the chickens, won

Jun 9, 2016, 11:42 AM

the ACC Tournament, earned the right to host a regional and a national seed.....all this while in a rebuilding year (by nearly EVERY analyst's opinion) under a first-year coach who had to hustle to retain commitments to the previous coaching staff and didn't have long to get out, press the flesh, knock on doors, etc, for his own recruiting

But the Tigers played a better team and lost their regional...and while true Clemson baseball fans (I've been attending and closely following Tiger baseball since the 1950's) will keep an eye narrowed towards Omaha and tournament play there, none of us entertain the delusion that baseball is more relevant than football or basketball to the national audience....Clemson baseball has always been something of a cult-classic for the truly dedicated baseball and Tiger fans since the days of a couple of 100 fans sitting on wooden bleachers on the old field (where the tennis courts are now).......even today, Clemson gloriously remains in a somewhat "rural" area and not in a city where huge numbers of fans are available....

your team is still playing and headed for the super this weekend. Maybe the loud rancorous chickenfans calling for your coach's firing will ease up if they win---capturing that dubious "SEC East" crown certainly didn't seem to help

you seem to know a good bit about a sport that

Jun 9, 2016, 11:45 AM

nobody cares about.

Re: you seem to know a good bit about a sport that

Jun 9, 2016, 11:50 AM

which part of "attending and closely following" is confusing to you?? Knowing your allegiance, I feel like I need to break out a dictionary and grammar handbook to make it any clearer.

CC be like...***

Jun 9, 2016, 11:59 AM [ in reply to you seem to know a good bit about a sport that ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

I've played multiple sports and would bet im more

Jun 9, 2016, 12:05 PM

athletic than you at this time.

Would you push him down without even hitting him?

Jun 9, 2016, 12:26 PM

Just curious.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

idk maybe?

Jun 9, 2016, 12:32 PM

his sig doesn't go that far.

Re: there must be alot of misled sychophants here then

Jun 10, 2016, 8:37 PM [ in reply to there must be alot of misled sychophants here then ]

I guess you could say we were all surprised and please about how well coach Lee brought our baseball back from despair in his first season. And yes we were happy about that and look forward to him bringing the program back to what it once was and further!!! And we are all feeling that coach Lee maybe better than the baseball coach that Tanner hired to run your program. It wouldn't matter if it was needlepoint, Clemson has to and will be better than usuc!!! That is what we are use to!!!

Take it easy on CC. At least he doesn't hide behind a fake

Jun 9, 2016, 12:23 PM [ in reply to Re: your stay on Tigernet is due to the kindheartedness of ]

Clemson handle...and he can be rather entertaining at times.

And, I don't mind giving USCe credit for having a good baseball program, since I can't stand that kid's game.

you are a good un noodle, but i have been kinda cootish

Jun 9, 2016, 12:31 PM

today.

mothership has been cracking down a little.

Re: Take it easy on CC. At least he doesn't hide behind a fake

Jun 9, 2016, 3:45 PM [ in reply to Take it easy on CC. At least he doesn't hide behind a fake ]

Agree, Confessed isn't so bad for a guy with misguided loyalty :) I have to say with all due credit that the Chickens have an extremely good baseball program. I believe in a few years coach ML will have our boys right where they need to be, and we were way ahead of the curve this year. Im thrilled with the season, while last I checked, 75% of FGF wants to fire Holbrook. I think deep down they know they drew an easy lineup, and we will see if they are for real now against Ok St. Either way, if you look into the future, I like our odds in FB, and basball going forward.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Here is the bottom line. You're irrelevant in football.

Jun 9, 2016, 11:35 AM [ in reply to my stay on tnet has been reasonably successful thus far ]

Baseball and a bunch of women's #### (that no one, but gamecock fans desperate for something to brag about, gives two ##### for) are all you have.

And in other news, your campus isn't even that great.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Yes, Order Has Been RESTORED.

Jun 9, 2016, 10:58 AM [ in reply to not sure what you mean by real sport but ]

Coots are back to thinking Baseball is just as important as Football.

Hoolbrook, now in his 4th year, with all of his own players. As a Clemson fan, I'd hope Monte is further along once all the players on the field are his,in his 4th year as HC..

Yeah baseball is definitely right up there with football.

Jun 9, 2016, 11:39 AM

Which is why I have to use ESPN3, install an IP redirect, and hope ESPN sent someone with a cell phone camera to broadcast the games so I can watch.

There's something in these hills.

Re: Go dirtpeck a landmine, coot.***

Jun 9, 2016, 11:00 AM [ in reply to not sure what you mean by real sport but ]

Screw Calford.

Jun 9, 2016, 11:09 AM

You might have the all time head to head record in baseball, but we have two national championships and 4 runner up finishes.

There really is no question who has the better baseball program historically.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Smelley, Garcia, and Beecher are going to lead you to 4-8." - york_tiger

Re: Says the coot on the football bored....lol***

Jun 9, 2016, 11:10 AM

Screw Calford.

We lead by almost 40 games....

Jun 9, 2016, 11:56 AM [ in reply to Re: Coots say order restored? ]

there's at least a question. It's not football, where the same team has the most head-to-head wins, conference championships, division championships, national championships, bowl appearances, bowl wins, All-Americans....

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: We lead by almost 40 games....

Jun 9, 2016, 12:02 PM

There really isn't a question. Literally no one would take your history over ours.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Smelley, Garcia, and Beecher are going to lead you to 4-8." - york_tiger

Daddy's?

Jun 9, 2016, 11:58 AM

Hmm...

That's different...they usually just say "Orders UP!"...when

Jun 9, 2016, 12:05 PM

their manager allows them to work the register.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think order would have properly been restored had they

Jun 9, 2016, 12:19 PM

found a way to beat us in the Clemson Super, but unfortunately, we didn't get the chance to even host it. However, I think we need to give them some credit in baseball. Yes, we dominate the overall series, but they have 11 trips to Omaha just behind our 12 trips. They also have two national titles to show for it and an appearance in a third straight national championship series.

Yes, coots have 3rd rate academics and worse rate for football. But baseball is about the only thing they can hang their hat on. That is partially why their fans cling to baseball so much when the football sucks.

"the only thing they can hang their hat on"....

Jun 9, 2016, 12:34 PM

you forget horsey-jumpin', bass fishin', and that long, long ago bowlin' championship

we won something in bowling??

Jun 9, 2016, 12:36 PM

sh*t I gotta add that to my game.

preeesh.

you don't find it embarrassing a rival knows more about

Jun 9, 2016, 12:53 PM

usuck's pathetic athletic history than a dedicated fan (albeit one who lives on a rival's internet fan board?? For decades, usuck fans had only a disputed bowling championship to wave in the pantheons of the Southern Conference, ACC, Metro, and SEC....the kicker is I'm not sure it was a "valid" national championship because I'm not sure if the NCAA recognized it at the time

Woah, buddy, They had a 1967 ACC title in football to wave

Jun 9, 2016, 12:58 PM

around! You can bash the rival, but you have to do it with specific factual allegations. They earned that one title and have that singular championship to show for all their time in the ACC...

^^^^^^^ nodding.***

Jun 9, 2016, 1:02 PM

Re: ^^^^^^^ nodding.***

Jun 9, 2016, 4:23 PM

I don't think that group can be embarrassed. They are insignificant in everything.. Decent baseball team, but horrible academics, crappy stadium, no original traditions., they run through fire extinguishers like many others, play a song from an old movie on entrance, play sandstorm copying ACC Va tech. They don't have a fight song. They pull for a chicken in a dress. Their band are rude, crude, nasty and obscene. They had 2 good years of football in their existence and several good years in baseball.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Re: Woah, buddy, They had a 1967 ACC title in football to wave

Jun 9, 2016, 1:06 PM [ in reply to Woah, buddy, They had a 1967 ACC title in football to wave ]

AND DONT FORGET THAT THEY WERE 7-4 THAT YEAR.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

embarrassing for whom?

Jun 9, 2016, 1:01 PM [ in reply to you don't find it embarrassing a rival knows more about ]

its important.

Re: embarrassing for whom?

Jun 10, 2016, 8:23 PM

Unsure about the "restored" part. Four out of the last 6 in baseball, and last two in football. I guess you could say that order has been restored.........for Clemson, and the coots, in a negative kind of way.

Jun 10, 2016, 5:56 PM

Even though they will deny your statement, all of them know that it's true, and they have always known it, and without ever a doubt, we have always owned them!!!

Umm, 3-9, yeah, I guess so...***

Jun 10, 2016, 8:25 PM

Replies: 55
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic