Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Coots have five separate threads going today.....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 29
| visibility 1

Coots have five separate threads going today.....

May 3, 2019, 5:41 PM

and they all involve PEDs and cheating at Clemson. They are the most pathetic, butt hurt bunch I have ever seen.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Coots have five separate threads going today.....

May 3, 2019, 5:51 PM

That's all they got to whine about. Tigers do it with love and true team work. Turns out that Muscoot "the great recruiter" really ain't that good at recruiting as they thought. Difference between Clemson and SCU is becoming Grand Canyon wide and the coots really, really know it.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 3, 2019, 6:50 PM

He sold some doo doo ice to some doo doo Eskimos. That's about it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

May 4, 2019, 8:04 AM

'Lord, can you imagine being a Democratic coot, right around now?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

looks Like I am going to have to write another

May 3, 2019, 5:54 PM

check to New Springs.

Can’t the Coots accept the fact that a team that has won two of the last three National Championships might be more appealing to a recruit vs a school that has won only one conference championship in their storied history.

Re: looks Like I am going to have to write another

May 3, 2019, 6:10 PM

Not to mention the fact that UVA squeaked by them 28-0 in their bowl game last year ..... -:D

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

May 3, 2019, 7:13 PM

Yes sir, they almost beat UVA as they did with us!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 3, 2019, 7:17 PM

Lol - allorange - by their logic I’m not sure if a 21 point loss or a 28 point loss is better ?!?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

May 3, 2019, 8:31 PM [ in reply to Re: looks Like I am going to have to write another ]

I remember so clearly back when they had their little run on us, every coot that was alive back then that could speak, they said that they had passed us, and with their sec money, we would never catch back up to them in recruiting with the change we were paid by being in the ACC, and beating us would be like a father spanking his child. They also bragged that we may win a game or two against them every decade.

It's so clear that I can still see their lips moving while they were making statements like that on a daily basis from the coot radio program they have here in cootlumbia... They were so sure that Spurrier's tiny bit of success there would have top coaches fighting each other for the HC job at usuc when Spurrier finally retired. The truth about that statement is, they got turned down by every coach with a heart beat, and they had to offer Muscoot the job after already turning him down bc, every top coach they offered the head coaching job to had turned them down. Tom Herman thought about it, but after talking to other coaches about the coot job, Herman turned them down by saying that he was going to stay with the Houston cougars. The coots had to hire Muscoot, and when they did, Tom Herman took the head coaching job with the Texas long Horns. Their sec money couldn't hire the HC away from the Houston Cougars, and they will never have a Top HC unless he come out of retirement to make his get drunk money!!! Nobody in this world loved seeing them get crushed by Tom Herman rejecting them more than I did. I'ma still grinning from ear to ear over that rejection!!! :)

Shoot that ain't nothing...

May 3, 2019, 8:51 PM

Had a chicken ex-worker told me, during their streak, that we wouldn't win for another 100 years true story...

I shook my head and walked away...

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Shoot that ain't nothing...

May 3, 2019, 9:01 PM

I believe it. They were riding their "low expectations wave" to obscurity and didn't even know it! Plus, SEC-PN pumping SEC SEC SEC propaganda 24/7 plus their little chicken success had them "feeling themselves"!
Just like a dumb dumb who believes everything they read or hear is true so too are the chickens fans who drank "that kool aid"! It gets debunked every year; no matter how you try and spin it. Arguments for and against it all show "less talented teams beating a vaunted SEC speed" team. SEC team so therefore they are automatically superior and I don't care if it's Vandy vs. Duke..........the propaganda states: "the conference is superior"! The numbers over and over and over again don't support any superiority! 1 really awesome team and some bridesmaids(Georgia, Auburn) does not a conference make! Urban Meyer is long gone Florida. LSU last won one with Alabama's current coach! Auburn had a unique offense and a unique talent and won it. Outside of that it has been Nick Saban dominating the SEC! If the conference was as good as said to be; how does that happen? They say Clemson would not go undefeated in the SEC; tell Bama that last year! Their "vaunted" SEC schedule prepared it to get it's butt handed to it with the whole/entire country looking!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Shoot that ain't nothing...

May 3, 2019, 9:55 PM

I saw a Tnet post earlier today (sorry', no link) that actually DID post a link of a recruiting analysis that listed the top 10 classes of 2020. The ACC had FIVE of the top ten recruiting classes, Clemson, Miami, FSU, UNC and GT. The SEC had 3.... (obviously - LSU, Alabama and Jawja.) My, how the landscape is beginning to change.

May 3, 2019, 8:51 PM [ in reply to Re: looks Like I am going to have to write another ]

allorangeallthetime52® I too remember some coot co-workers who got down right "nasty" with it.
I mean, their little chicken hearts were all about there streak! The SEC and a 3rd place final ranking! The truth is: most of those years if not all of them; we had a better record than them. Finished higher than them all but 1 year of that streak I believe(don't quote me but do LMK). They are pathetic and honestly, even during the streak I found them pathetic. Only ever worrying about Clemson instead of a larger picture! They know in their hearts they are "never will be's" and carry themselves like it all the time.

P.S. I use to P them off when I would bring up the all time record and the NC in 81. Then tell'em to "win one, just one 1st"!

How many times have the won the ACC? 1 time they were "co-champs"! Only thing they have to say about anything championship wise.
Pathetic fan base! Pathetic program!

Part of me wants them to be say top 10 or top 20. If they hang with Bama and Georgia even if they lose the SEC-PN folks will likely declare them: the best team ever with a losing record!

Beat Kentucky 1st Gamecocks then holler at us!

May 3, 2019, 11:08 PM [ in reply to Re: looks Like I am going to have to write another ]

Nicely said! YES

28-0 Felt like a loss to UVA

May 4, 2019, 2:19 AM [ in reply to Re: looks Like I am going to have to write another ]

Should have been 42-0

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^ this makes too much sense... ^^^***

May 4, 2019, 9:59 AM [ in reply to looks Like I am going to have to write another ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I Still Troll The Eff Out of Them There...They Think Me a

May 3, 2019, 6:21 PM

Real Coot. I post pictures of my sister and tell them I bang her. They totally buy it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I Still Troll The Eff Out of Them There...They Think Me a

May 3, 2019, 8:18 PM

That seems pretty Morbid...

:)

Go Tigers!!!

Re: I Still Troll The Eff Out of Them There...They Think Me a

May 4, 2019, 2:23 AM [ in reply to I Still Troll The Eff Out of Them There...They Think Me a ]

TigerBob asked me to ask you for pigs of said sister.

Please don’t shoot the messenger.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 3, 2019, 6:55 PM

Well we were cycling out, how else do they expect us to keep up with them???

Rent Free.

May 3, 2019, 7:18 PM

We should just let them have their moment(bless their hearts).
They will not sleep thinking about the butt whoopings they have coming.
It may make them even crazier and more unstable.
So, bless they heart!
They need something to help them sleep!

May 3, 2019, 6:57 PM

I guess the commitment from Bowman put them so far over the edge that they had to start a thread for each of his stars.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 3, 2019, 7:07 PM

How long have you been around, that is par for them and it was expected bc Clemson success deepens their failure!!! Go Tigers, and the coots will always coot da coot to the music of forever pain and sorrow, and that equals to major butt hurt for them!!!

They better get their own house in order, or Darla Moore

May 3, 2019, 7:12 PM

will not be happy with them.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Almost as bad

May 3, 2019, 7:47 PM

As the countless threads we have by our loyal fans talking trash about the basketball program. Difficult to find fault with their fans when we have some equally as bad. Go Tigers

Re: Almost as bad

May 3, 2019, 7:56 PM

But there is a difference between fact and fiction. Our basketball woes are a fact. Their continual accusations of bagmen, crookedness at New Spring Church and excessive PED use at Clemson are fiction.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If our basketball “woes” consist of back to back 20-win seasons

May 4, 2019, 7:53 AM

including a Sweet 16 appearance one year ago, as well as our best recruiting class in a decade, then I’d say we are doing pretty well.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

May 3, 2019, 11:53 PM

They only have wishes , for their memories are of suffering .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

May 4, 2019, 1:54 AM

The only good memories I have of them coots, is their delightful precious suffering!!!

They give up another 20-spot in baseball today...

May 4, 2019, 5:24 AM

They’ll be 15 separate threads about despicable Clemson on Sunday.

??

~JKB

Replies: 29
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic