Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Coots are all bent out of shape about this
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

Coots are all bent out of shape about this

Nov 11, 2019, 9:17 PM

but he sounds accurate to me and if they don’t want to hear it then they shouldn’t have lost to app state.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.saturdaydownsouth.com/south-carolina-football/appalachian-state-coach-humbles-south-carolina-will-muschamp-with-budget-comparisons/amp/

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Coots are all bent out of shape about this

Nov 11, 2019, 9:21 PM

I wonder why they bother getting upset anymore...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 11, 2019, 9:22 PM

They need to have it rubbed in their stupid faces.
Often.
They deserve all of this. And more.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Nov 11, 2019, 9:30 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Nov 11, 2019, 10:38 PM

My favorite - coots had a 36 year head start on App State, but App State has won more games.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wait, so App has elite level talent now? EL OH EL

Nov 11, 2019, 10:37 PM

You lost me there coach.

Nov 11, 2019, 10:42 PM

Muschamp better not get too offended. He may need to ask Drinkwitz for a job soon.

Nov 12, 2019, 1:53 PM

If I was on their Board of Trustee or in their Athletic Department, this is what I would do. I would cut and paste that article, engrave it and put it in their coaches locker room or lounge or wherever they congregate or range like chickens do. I would let them know this is unacceptable. I would make them reschedule App State again when the football program is strong enough to beat them thoroughly. I would pay App State 2,000,000 or more or a higher amount they can't refuse and take it out of the coaches salary to make a point.

Playing them, I would leave the starters in from 60:00 to 0:00. I would go for two after every TD. If up 80 to 0 in the 3rd qtr, I would still run it up. I would beat them so bad their football program is burnt to the ground and the campus lands are salted. There's is no way I would let a small (and they are a small program) get away with that kind of dis and bring the AD budget/Coaches salary into it. If they have any pride they would do this. But I think they are weak shameless and will let this small school publicly humiliate them!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 12, 2019, 1:58 PM

Lol, they only managed 15 points. CFB might not live long enough for the capons to be good enough to beat anybody that badly.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 13, 2019, 2:18 AM [ in reply to Re: Coots are all bent out of shape about this ]

Woburn Tiger,

You might be waiting a while for that to happen. App St ‘s program is consistent and is getting better every year while SC is headed in a downward spiral.

In the future, SC also has to watch out for the Citadel, Wofford and Furman too! Soon you may have to add Coastal Carolina to that list.

App St pushed SC around Saturday and earned that win.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 13, 2019, 2:48 AM [ in reply to Re: Coots are all bent out of shape about this ]

Best to put that engraved plaque on the floor and scatter some scratch around it.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic