Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Coots and Hogs
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 33
| visibility 4,553

Coots and Hogs

Jun 10, 2018, 4:07 PM

Think we have opinionated Homers? Their "Whistler" is a proctologist wearing a fishing hat. he waves the digit at refs and coots and sniffs it between innings... top of 3rd..Coots 1, Fighting Chad's naught.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Coots and Hogs

Jun 10, 2018, 4:34 PM

I’ve always thought that Arkansas and SCar has SEC outsiders and similar as far as recent football success in the past 40 years

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Arky has three times as many SECCG losses

Jun 10, 2018, 4:50 PM

but the same amount of SEC conference championships.

Arky does have 13 conference championship to the coots 1

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Huh?***

Jun 10, 2018, 4:53 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

he mentioned football success

Jun 10, 2018, 4:54 PM

in a baseball post so I replied about the football part

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 10, 2018, 4:43 PM

Wild partisan crowd today...Weirding out coot defense. Bottom of 4...2-1 Coots.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 10, 2018, 5:02 PM

Coots 3 errors today. Still up 2-1 b 5th

Jun 10, 2018, 5:17 PM

7-1

Thx "#### expert"! What would Tigernet

Jun 10, 2018, 5:57 PM

do without you #### s using fake Tiger handles?

Football, basketball, and baseball... Which one were you state champs in again?

Jun 10, 2018, 5:18 PM [ in reply to Re: Coots and Hogs ]

7-1 baby! Grand slam and another homer back to back! Let’s go!!! ????????????

Jun 10, 2018, 5:24 PM

Good going ace. You're a one man wrecking crew.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Jun 10, 2018, 5:30 PM [ in reply to Re: Coots and Hogs ]

You were always on my mind...always on.....my.. mind...

Jun 10, 2018, 5:34 PM [ in reply to Re: Coots and Hogs ]

Bro what are you even still doing on this site. We need to start banning Coots like FGF bans tiger fans that don’t bow or concede to the Coots on that site. Guess it don’t matter over here bc they can’t really talk crap about any MENS sports bc we have ran train in all major sports from football to soccer for past 3-5 years depending on what sport bc football bout get that 5 this year. Wait they can bring up basketball, nvm 3 years in a row on that, what about baseball nope 4 years on that, maybe soccer nope, football? HELL NO HAHA.

He should be banned ASAP

Jun 10, 2018, 5:39 PM

We don't need coot cheerleaders here. Why dont you ask The Crumpster or Bmeist why he's still here? It's all about the hits on this site as of lately

For relaxing times, make it Suntory time

Jun 10, 2018, 5:19 PM [ in reply to Re: Coots and Hogs ]

Coot GRAND SLAM...1 out..B 5th... Coots 6-1....and before i finish typing...another HR... Coots 7.. Pig Feet up, 1

Jun 10, 2018, 5:22 PM

And the Piggie PLUNKS the Coot...and the pitcher gets the can(by the coach, not kicked out)... you are missing some good redneck baseball if you are not watching ...

Jun 10, 2018, 5:28 PM

Hey Carolina Grad, have you mentioned how nice it was for your AD to put your team in a high school regional in N.C. That is the only way you got to a super regional. Remember, your coots are still tied for 6th in the state of S.C. So no, you should not even be there. You should kiss Ray Tanner in the mouth for being as corrupt as all of the SEC.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 10, 2018, 5:33 PM

Hey 2000, nobody asked for your input. K. Bye Felicia.

LOL who asked for your input, coot?***

Jun 10, 2018, 6:03 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 10, 2018, 6:06 PM [ in reply to Re: Coots and Hogs ]

No one asked for you to be HERE coot. Go to FGF. K. Bye Felicia

Jun 10, 2018, 5:34 PM [ in reply to Re: Coots and Hogs ]

And here i was..on a Sunday Afternoon, channeling Brockmire and reporting on a ... we interrupt this broadcast...Home Run by the pigs feet up!!! Coots 7--pigs feet up...3!!!

Jun 10, 2018, 5:44 PM

Gotta give it to the Pig Feet Up!!... Lotta people making lotta noise...2 outs, bases 1st and 3rd...top6th 7-3 ended and the place went from 100db to ZERO...(to wife),,,MORE WINE...

Jun 10, 2018, 6:00 PM

Super crowd here at Walmart Stadium...as earlier, if you think Clemson fans moan and groan, these pork chops...it is like letting air out of a pigs anus(can i say that?)...OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...Spurs up batter walked and the OOOOOOOOOOOOO...umpire walked to the mound..OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Dayam...Bottom 6th 7-3 pig/spurs...Poker game on mound///umpire booed for breaking it up...nobody in bullpen...bases loaded with spurs...2 outs...ohhh hail here we go....Pig coach calling spur coach ahole(i read his lisps)...he be mad!!!! gotta pee... be right back...!!!

Jun 10, 2018, 6:06 PM

Spurs up w/ bases loaded Looking for 2 grand slams...Wild pitch 1 in...8-3 crocks...men2-3...2 outs bases loaded AGAIN... here comes little piggie to the mound...this little piggie goes home...and while waiting for pitching change. the SEC SEC SEC shows the batting practice we gave Vandy . Dayum...

Jun 10, 2018, 6:11 PM

The piggie pitcher found some gold behind the mound...and here we go... the Arky proctologist has a fishing rod with a BOOT on the end... Neet...High and dry...waiting on a ball player...(remember the guy at the fair behind the cage?)...Coot struck out looking down the middle...

Dude

Jun 10, 2018, 6:12 PM

Stop.

Please

Jun 10, 2018, 6:12 PM [ in reply to Re: Coots and Hogs ]

Hey...how about a little help here.

Jun 10, 2018, 6:17 PM

I think i know what it is... My regular wine glass...someone substituted a Stella...Now i get it...

Jun 10, 2018, 6:20 PM

Pigs feet UP!!! Homer...8-4 Spurs Down 8..Pig Feet up 4...

Jun 10, 2018, 6:33 PM

bottom of 7...spurlids 8- Loose bolts 4...done

Jun 10, 2018, 6:42 PM

top of the ateth..Coot pitcher thinks he is hot smit...Kool, man.. Promptly gives up a single...fat guy with a lousy beard and a Cubs hat...a Yankee hat...waiting on the Paw...Bet i wait a while...big screwup by spurs up! Hogs 1 and 3...1 out..Coot coach saying bad words...Hog coach says "yo mama"...Sac fly 8-5 Crocks...

Jun 10, 2018, 6:44 PM

2 outs 8-5 Crocks...hog on 2...top of 8th...end

Jun 10, 2018, 6:52 PM

b8- CrOCK on 1...0 outs...Crock coach marking demerits after every pitch..8-5 crocks...2 outs...end 8

Jun 10, 2018, 7:02 PM

Last shot for pigs feet up...gotta admit...crocks got that "thing"...this inning will tell they win or go home...Series is ARK 1..SC 0................Crock SO 1 arky...2 arkys out...Gamecocks looking tough ... This was a wild game....Arky BH 1 on...st8-5...2 outs...waiting on the end...Gamecocks win 8-5...Reminds me of the tough dudes from 2010...oh hell...

Replies: 33
| visibility 4,553
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic