Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Coots amaze me on how delusional they are
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 27
| visibility 1

Coots amaze me on how delusional they are

Nov 10, 2013, 4:08 PM

http://southcarolina.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=1825&tid=194224822&mid=194224822&sid=1017&style=2

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Haha got a good hearty laugh outta that

Nov 10, 2013, 4:12 PM

Smh...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Haha got a good hearty laugh outta that

Nov 10, 2013, 4:46 PM

who do you think bama hopes does not win the east? usuck, Georgia, or mizz?

Re: Haha got a good hearty laugh outta that

Nov 10, 2013, 5:05 PM

Georgia or Mizzou, now go back over to your own site and join the delusional debate. And Bama is going to roll any of them anyway.

Mizzou for sure.***

Nov 11, 2013, 11:04 AM [ in reply to Re: Haha got a good hearty laugh outta that ]

bacnblk is the funniest- paraphrasing: i've been hearing

Nov 10, 2013, 4:55 PM

from a 'bama fan since last year that they don't want to play us-period. usuc has already lost twice - once to that powerful tennessee squad,once to a team we beat the week before their game. and still, they really think that they could hang with 'bama. dayum, they've got it BAD.

Re: bacnblk is the funniest- paraphrasing: i've been hearing

Nov 10, 2013, 4:59 PM

who is the best team in the east iyo?

Re: bacnblk is the funniest- paraphrasing: i've been hearing

Nov 10, 2013, 5:04 PM

Mizzou

too tough to call.

Nov 10, 2013, 6:13 PM [ in reply to Re: bacnblk is the funniest- paraphrasing: i've been hearing ]

with so many awesome teams crushing each other week in and week out, we may never know.

who ever plays bama will be so beat up from such a tough in division schedule, Bama will be able to roll easily.

SEC East is a blessing and a curse.

right now, mizzou. when they were healthy, uga. if usuc

Nov 11, 2013, 8:53 AM [ in reply to Re: bacnblk is the funniest- paraphrasing: i've been hearing ]

and mizzou were to line up and play right now, mizzou wouldn't take their proverbial foot off of usuc's throat, and the outcome would be decidedly different - they wouldn't have that 4th qtr. debacle.

Who cares? Bama certainly doesn't.***

Nov 11, 2013, 10:44 AM [ in reply to Re: bacnblk is the funniest- paraphrasing: i've been hearing ]

Re: Coots amaze me on how delusional they are

Nov 10, 2013, 5:03 PM

"And then our stars....SPURRIER, Shaw, Davis and Clowney will prevail". What a bunch of morons. Good laugh there.

Nov 10, 2013, 5:55 PM

What kills me the most is the way they brag about just barely winning, I hate to call it beating, Mizzou, when they were without their starting QB and playing a freshman backup. They just completely ignore that as if it didn't ply a huge part in their eeked out miracle of a win.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I know where they can get "we want Bama" shirts cheap....***

Nov 10, 2013, 5:30 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Nov 10, 2013, 5:30 PM

I will give credit when credit is due

the one Looney bird OP said ridiculous statements and the rest of the thread was actual realistic fans saying Bama isn't worried about the coots nor anyone else from the east

Heard the latest upset a Coot statement?

Nov 10, 2013, 5:41 PM

Tell them how bad Florida sucks this season. Told some Coots that Friday and didn't expect this reaction. They vigorously defended the Gators. Had to think about as to why later then realized that beating a weak Florida would not make good bragging rights for the Coots, even though they know that all of their bluster isn't going to make Florida a good team.

Nov 10, 2013, 6:03 PM

Beating a backup qb doesn't take any shine off of a win against an undefeated team. Plenty of top 25 teams lose to backups

Nov 10, 2013, 6:05 PM

What does that say about coots in DV last year winning with back up qb 4th string running back

Nov 10, 2013, 6:06 PM

Fla lost to vandy first time since 1945 I think I read

fla is bad, however, look at recruiting last 4-5 years, out of this world which means one thing...coaching

Muschamp may be gone

Nov 10, 2013, 6:27 PM

Everyone should be careful talking SEC Least

The SEC LEAst finished last season with the most ranked teams of any conference or division

They are bad this year but not many people realize that

Tell 'em coot x 4***

Nov 10, 2013, 6:45 PM

Without exception or question....

Nov 10, 2013, 6:59 PM

the most ignorant and deluded fane base on the planet.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: Without exception or question....

Nov 11, 2013, 10:53 AM

Did you actually read the thread? Every single person that responded from this "delusional fan base" took this guy to task for making the statement. Sounds like you are stereotyping all of "Coot Nation" on a very small sample size, as you always do ... meanwhile there's a weekly thread here about how Clemson makes it to the National Championship game, and most of the posters here take him to task. How is it any different? Clemson fans continue to hang their hat on wins over LSU and Auburn that happened a long time ago, the last time SC played Bama they whipped them... How is it any different? Enlighten me , please with your omniscience.

hang with bama

Nov 10, 2013, 8:27 PM

I think Carolina can hang with bama they did it in 2010 everyone was shocked thing about football is you should never underestimate a team all it takes is a few mistakes say what you want any team can take down a giant if you bring your a game

try "." or "," and maybe a "!"

Nov 11, 2013, 10:31 AM

#####?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I didn't read the post, but if i had to pick the team in the

Nov 11, 2013, 9:29 AM

SEC East with the best chance of beating Bama it would be SC. I don't think it would be a very good chance, but they have the most upside of any team in that division when they are playing well. Of course they've still yet to play well for more than 2 quarters in any game this year.

This guy's signature is comical how much they love us.

Nov 11, 2013, 10:36 AM
DumbassCoot.jpg(123.9 K)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

Anyone with an avatar having the phrase "shut the cluck up"

Nov 11, 2013, 10:57 AM

Cannot be taken seriously. I thank God every day that I don't worship a chicken. I mean, seriously?

Replies: 27
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic