Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Coot caller from Saluda on FineBaum brought up DaBO’s statement of quitting IF..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 3,587

Coot caller from Saluda on FineBaum brought up DaBO’s statement of quitting IF..

Dec 14, 2018, 3:28 PM

Clemson Fans didn’t like winning 10-12 games a year..and Coot said “can you believe that stuff coming from those Clemson fans”..

where Paul said “can you believe what would happen if coach said that at Alabama”?

Then the Coot went on to say he felt Mustchamp had not won as many games in 2018 as fans earlier had thought..

and Paul stated it wasn’t going to be any easier in 2019 what with UNC in CLT, Ga & Bama and then Clemson last game.

The Coot hung uP.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Coot caller from Saluda on FineBaum brought up DaBO’s statement of quitting IF..

Dec 14, 2018, 3:50 PM

Coots gonna coot!! And be happy dreaming they could beat us and go to a toilet bowl at 6-6 or 7-5 claiming to be a football school powerhouse...lol

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Re: Coot caller from Saluda on FineBaum brought up DaBO’s statement of quitting IF..

Dec 14, 2018, 3:56 PM

Fear the never ending should be their motto!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 14, 2018, 3:53 PM

Just tell since when did the coots not try to make everything said be in favor of them. The loser mentality never changes when you are a consistent loser!!! That is a coots life that they live and never deal with everyday!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I might cheer for the Coots against Bama

Dec 14, 2018, 4:45 PM

Either Coots win, or they lose by 80. None of this moral victory after losing by 21 points nonsense.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I might cheer for the Coots against Bama

Dec 14, 2018, 4:48 PM

That just proves they can find SH!T in the deepest holes, doesn't it!!!

Dec 14, 2018, 5:16 PM

thanks for the 1 minute recap of the finebomb show. that way I dont have to waste an hour of listening to that jerk.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The only time I've ever seen or heard Finebaum is in the

Dec 14, 2018, 5:26 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

mega dittoes. If I’ve dvr’ed a show and see his mug, I hit

Dec 14, 2018, 7:17 PM

FF. If it’s a live broadcast, I change the channel.

The guy is truly hateable and has absolutely zero ‘educational’, entertainment or otherwise redeeming value to me.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Re: mega dittoes. If I’ve dvr’ed a show and see his mug, I hit

Dec 14, 2018, 7:27 PM

PAWWWL said after Dabo had been with us for a few games..(a paraphrased quote)... "Clemson will never win with Dabo... TDP needs to fire him and get Rich Rod in to have a chance at winning."... I just wish Paul would choose the winners for the top 25... I could choose the opposite and buy a home in the Virgin Islands...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 3,587
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic