»
Topic: Considering Clemson recently missed out on a big time guard
Replies: 10   Last Post: Sep 21, 2018 11:34 AM by: Snowtown®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 10  

Considering Clemson recently missed out on a big time guard

[4]
Posted: Sep 21, 2018 10:35 AM

to Tennessee, should we consider playing a game at Wofford or at SC State, just to expose ourselves to the elite talent? It seems to be working for Fuentes and VPI.

I never thought someone would have an edge on Dabo in recruiting, but VPI is finding ways to make it happen with their “purposeful” trip to ODU.

2018 orange level member

That was a basketball recruit you idiot***

[6]
Posted: Sep 21, 2018 10:37 AM

2018 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

where did I say it was a football recruit?

[3]
Posted: Sep 21, 2018 10:39 AM

question still stands

2018 orange level member

You put it on the football board moran

[2]
Posted: Sep 21, 2018 10:41 AM

then you spewed some nonsense about Clemson traveling to small SC schools, which is both stupid and ridiculous.

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

you’re probably one of “those”fans***

[2]
Posted: Sep 21, 2018 10:43 AM

2018 orange level member

I like where this is going.

[2]
Posted: Sep 21, 2018 10:50 AM

2018 purple level member

If pigs are so smart, why do 66% of them use weak and inferior materials during construction?

If by "one of those fans" you mean a better fan than you

[2]
Posted: Sep 21, 2018 10:55 AM

because I'm a real fan who went to Clemson and gives more to IPTAY than you do, then yes I agree.

What does losing a recruit to Tennessee have to do with VT??

[2]
Posted: Sep 21, 2018 10:40 AM

Idiot.

2018 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: Considering Clemson recently missed out on a big time guard

[3]
Posted: Sep 21, 2018 10:42 AM

2018 white level member

Nov. 27th 2018- "I pull for the coots and celebrate helping Bama win" - Class of 09

Re: Considering Clemson recently missed out on a big time guard

[2]
Posted: Sep 21, 2018 10:52 AM

A lineman is not noted on this site by position in headlines.....its always OL.....guards and centers=basketball

Re: Considering Clemson recently missed out on a big time guard***

[1]
Posted: Sep 21, 2018 11:34 AM

2018 orange level member

Replies: 10  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Cotton Bowl
FOR SALE: Section 327, Row 1, seats 33 and 34 Asking $400 for each Text or email. Electronic transfer of t...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
793 people have read this post