Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Congratulations Ms. Rapinoe...
Other Sports Boards - The Pro Zone
add New Topic
Topics: Previous | Next
Replies: 68
| visibility 1

Congratulations Ms. Rapinoe...

Jul 11, 2019, 4:47 PM

I now hate soccer even more. Thanks for making me pull against the USA, you arrogant, pompous, jerk.

I hope you get shin splints and fade into obscurity.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

WRONG BOARD MORAN!!!***

Jul 11, 2019, 4:48 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: WRONG BOARD MORAN!!!***

Jul 11, 2019, 5:35 PM

Says the brilliant guy that can’t spell moron.

Jul 11, 2019, 5:37 PM

He did spell it correctly .

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The snowflake board is that way>>>>>>***

Jul 11, 2019, 5:46 PM [ in reply to Re: WRONG BOARD MORAN!!!*** ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

meh, id hit it***

Jul 11, 2019, 6:53 PM [ in reply to Re: WRONG BOARD MORAN!!!*** ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: meh, id hit it***

Jul 11, 2019, 6:56 PM

You've got it backwards. You must not have seen her girlfriend, you know, the girl.

Still interested?

im game***

Jul 11, 2019, 8:16 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: im game***

Jul 11, 2019, 9:02 PM

What i mean is, Megan would be hitting YOU.

Still still interested?

He's really excited now, hoping for a threesome!!***

Jul 11, 2019, 9:13 PM [ in reply to Re: meh, id hit it*** ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 11, 2019, 7:03 PM [ in reply to Re: WRONG BOARD MORAN!!!*** ]

That brylliant guys knows how to spell moran, you moran. Learn to spellt.

Jul 12, 2019, 5:45 AM [ in reply to WRONG BOARD MORAN!!!*** ]

LOL It's only a free board when you post on the right board. LOL Amazing. This board never fails to amuse.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Your 95% TD rate is breathtaking. You must truly

Jul 12, 2019, 8:29 AM

hate everyone.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

How does one have a 95 % TD rate

Jul 12, 2019, 8:39 AM

That’s amazing. Said person probably isn’t happy with himself

For relaxing times, make it Suntory time

Or, no one showed fencesitter a kindness, took the time...

Jul 12, 2019, 9:18 AM [ in reply to Your 95% TD rate is breathtaking. You must truly ]

to show him how it works? Cood be operator difficulty.

ERIN MORAN was on 'Happy Days"

Jul 12, 2019, 3:16 PM [ in reply to WRONG BOARD MORAN!!!*** ]

U-B-A-DA

Purple is a Clemson color***

Jul 11, 2019, 4:49 PM

Think the carpet matches the drapes?

Jul 12, 2019, 6:14 AM

Would be interesting

For relaxing times, make it Suntory time

Re: Congratulations Ms. Rapinoe...uhhh

Jul 11, 2019, 4:51 PM

she is in soccer. it doesnt get much more obscure than that in the US

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Congratulations Ms. Rapinoe...uhhh

Jul 11, 2019, 5:20 PM

I agree with you Reality.

That says more about YOU than anyone else.***

Jul 11, 2019, 5:41 PM

Imagine thinking someone else lived in your head so hard

Jul 11, 2019, 5:51 PM

you had to go a to Clemson Football message board and anonymously express your anger.

Literally LMAO...

Re: Imagine thinking someone else lived in your head so hard

Jul 11, 2019, 6:39 PM

If you don’t think this young “lady” is an embarrassment, then I’ve lost all hope. She can sleep with whoever she wants to. No humility and no class. Disgraceful.

Jul 11, 2019, 6:50 PM

Did anyone else laugh to see her in lipstick?

She probably spent an hour in Ulta trying to get the perfect match for her hair.

She's probably better at picking out cleats than makeup. Though i do congratulate her on her ability to anticipate a goalie's moves.

Please....

Jul 11, 2019, 6:58 PM [ in reply to Re: Imagine thinking someone else lived in your head so hard ]

live hopelessly then.

Jul 11, 2019, 8:20 PM [ in reply to Re: Imagine thinking someone else lived in your head so hard ]

You've lost all hope.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is so sad and hard to read seriously***

Jul 12, 2019, 9:29 AM [ in reply to Re: Imagine thinking someone else lived in your head so hard ]

deerest madame,

Jul 11, 2019, 6:25 PM

she’s speaking on your behalf

btw, i just fed ex’d 14,000 soccer balls. they arrive tomorrow - please be there to sign for them

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Move to Russia

Jul 11, 2019, 6:50 PM

Freedom of speech is kind of American. I don't think you're one of us.

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Congratulations Ms. Rapinoe...

Jul 11, 2019, 7:25 PM

Good God.

It's astounding to watch people froth at the mouth at Rapinoe. My take: she's really not that political. She wants to get paid more, yeah, and her and the rest of the American WNT have some points on that issue. Like most gays (and minorities) in general, she doesn't like Trump much, and if you don't understand why, I would urge you to hit the wayback button on youtube and watch any of a hundred statements and actions over the Donald's term (and during his campaign) that might have caused that dislike.

It's not like it's a mystery. It's like, his brand, people.

If you still don't get it, I can't help you much. And the Donald is the one who started this whole ruckus with his ill-advised tweet demanding that she not insult the flag because she had annoyed him, apparently, by telling some reporter that she wouldn't go to the White House if invited anyhow...which is not just her right, but it's also kind of understandable, considering the guy who occupies it has not exactly been besties with the LGBTQ community...again, which is part of Brand Trump.

She just...said what she thought about that. And people act like she's Malcolm X. Lordy.

What she really is, is a durn good soccer player who is clutch, clutch, clutch, has ice-water in her veins, and took home both the Golden Boot (leading scorer) and Golden Ball (best player) en route to leading the USWNT to a second straight World Cup. She's also going to win the Ballon D'Or this year for the best soccer player in the world - which, unlike an ESPY, is actually a huge deal - unless something shocking happens.

Oh, and, yeah, she's outspoken. Kinda how it goes. People who are as good as her tend to be.

If you think this is ok...

Jul 11, 2019, 11:25 PM

Then you’re as big an idiot disgrace as these soccer trashbags.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If you think this is ok...

Jul 12, 2019, 8:00 AM

Uh...that was a backup goalkeeper who as far as I know didn't log a minute in that tournament, not Rapinoe.

Also, I think Harris was feeling it and speaking lyrically and in way-too-exited firehose mode...and well, it would seem, moronically, if that's a real quote and not some Brightbart overdub. I seriously doubt the backup goalkeeper of a woman's soccer team is planning on going door-to-door de-populating the city, whatever. We could ask for clarification, sure, but I think we can chalk that one up to "not-so-bright young person getting over-enthused and saying really dumb stuff."

If I was Jill Ellis or high enough up the USSF pyramid to say something, that's one where I'd probably go: "Hey, I know you're feeling it and all, but you seriously need to tone it down a few notches, there, champ, 'cause that didn't sound real good."

So no, not OK, but I would guess not an actual threat, either. Oh, and it wasn't Rapinoe.

Dude you have it soo backwards.***

Jul 12, 2019, 8:58 PM

I'm sure you chastise Trump over his retarded

Jul 12, 2019, 9:32 AM [ in reply to If you think this is ok... ]

rants and cursing too, don't you?

Right....

Jul 12, 2019, 1:56 AM [ in reply to Re: Congratulations Ms. Rapinoe... ]

First off don't talk about how great this country is and the freedoms it supports when the person your defending cares nothing about this country to the point she can't respect the flag. First you right people do have the freedom of expression and speech but people dont have the right to lie. Big difference there bud. The only time when you can't scream fire in a crowded room is when there is no fire. Also this President has been attacked along with his supporters from day 1. He has been called everything under the sun that ends in ism, ist or phob. It's funny though he was never these things when he was a Democrat supporter. So when you are attacked relentlessly with NO proof it gets to you and you go off on Twitter and other platform but I defy you to prove where she had any "understandable" reason to act that way. You can give links to your videos and/or speeches.

Jul 12, 2019, 6:23 AM

You’re delusional, bud.

Jul 12, 2019, 9:24 AM [ in reply to Re: Congratulations Ms. Rapinoe... ]

The problem is the truth is not what people just "believe it is." Factuality determines truth. There are plenty of on-line tools to test the proposition of who is telling the truth and who is not. Fact-checking - hard, critical objectivity - is actually a serious industry, and the people who engage in it tend to be these almost robotic types without much personality who just plain...do not get the muck like the rest of us. Call one of them an "egghead", for instance, and they will whip out a tape measure and tell you that their skulls are properly proportional for their weight and bone structure.

One of the best tools this culture has created is PolitiFact, which actually won a Pulitzer in 2009 for their fact-checking, and it's used (and often hated, when they call somebody out) by members of both parties as kind of a baseline. It was started by a crew from the Tampa Bay Times and is now a nonprofit owned by the Poynter Institute, and if you check them out on MediaBiasFactCheck.com - another really good tool that strives to objectively measure media outlets for both bias and factuality - you'll see that while the TBT has a slight "left-center" bias it gets top marks for its factual reporting.

This is PolitiFact's review of fact-checks done on Donald Trump. It...isn't pretty.
https://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/

They spare nobody. They tracked Obama his entire term too, and busted him with "mostly false" and below statements no less than 150 times himself.
https://www.politifact.com/personalities/barack-obama/

Nancy Pelosi does even worse in their tracking by the percentages:
https://www.politifact.com/personalities/nancy-pelosi/

Regardless, there are actual tools out there for those who care to cut through the noise (coming from both sides), FWIW.

Jul 12, 2019, 11:09 AM [ in reply to Re: Congratulations Ms. Rapinoe... ]

Man, you are one seriously messed up psycho. If I actually knew who you were, I’d call law enforcement to see about having any guns you own taken away. You’re in here, again, with your juvenile rants about one of the best soccer players in the world, because apparently her not putting her hand over her heart is the equivalent to you of my stepping on your tackle box and then grinding it into the dirt. Just get a freaking grip. Stop watching FOX. Figure out that there are an enormous number of gay people in the world and they aren’t a threat to you personally or to the country.

FIFY

Jul 12, 2019, 11:14 AM

"Man, you are one seriously messed up psycho. If I actually knew who you were, I’d call law enforcement to see about having any guns you own taken away. You’re in here, again, with your juvenile rants about one of the best wimmin soccer players in the world, because apparently her not putting her hand over her heart is the equivalent to you of my stepping on your tackle box and then grinding it into the dirt. Just get a freaking grip. Stop watching FOX. Figure out that there are an enormous number of gay people in the world and they aren’t a threat to you personally or to the country."

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Jul 12, 2019, 3:35 AM [ in reply to Re: Congratulations Ms. Rapinoe... ]

More proof you're the only sane person who posts on tigernet I swear.

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wishing ill on someone? Ever heard of karma, Moran??!!***

Jul 11, 2019, 9:01 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 11, 2019, 9:10 PM

U have to pick one to lay down with tonight.

RAPINOE OR HILLARY

Jul 11, 2019, 11:47 PM

If a Clemson player acted like this arrogant soccer player, Dabo would bench him or kick him off the team. I would be embarrassed and I would hope you would be as well.

Yet you people act like it’s no big deal. That says a lot about how low the bar is these days.

She lacks humility and has zero class. Now people are calling her a hero to little girls. We cannot continue to support such antics. It’s time to call these people out for awful behavior. I’d rather lose with grace then win and act the way the U.S. team did. It’s an embarrassment.

bruh

Jul 12, 2019, 12:02 AM

You need a hug

Jul 12, 2019, 6:39 AM [ in reply to Re: Congratulations Ms. Rapinoe... ]

I dont care for her, her message or her smirking mug when playing the National Anthem. Will never watch anything shes on, but then I dont kickball anyway. The Hide yo kids thing was vile from the other girl as well, but both of them have the right to say that things under the 1st. People just are displaying less and less class these days from all walks of life, so why should these soccer critters be any different? Oh well, it worth ruining TNet over for one more second.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 12, 2019, 8:18 AM [ in reply to Re: Congratulations Ms. Rapinoe... ]

If a Clemson player acted like this arrogant soccer player, Dabo would bench him or kick him off the team. I would be embarrassed and I would hope you would be as well.

Yet you people act like it’s no big deal. That says a lot about how low the bar is these days.

She lacks humility and has zero class. Now people are calling her a hero to little girls. We cannot continue to support such antics. It’s time to call these people out for awful behavior. I’d rather lose with grace then win and act the way the U.S. team did. It’s an embarrassment.

Dude, now you're being nothing short of ridiculous, or deliberately blind. Trump is the most classless president in the history of the office - he prides himself on it, refusing to act presidential is part of Brand Trump, and his base loves that about him - and he started this tweetstorm to begin with.

And you expect grace and class from a random athlete that the Donald attacked to begin with that you do not demand from the president?

All the Donald had to say was...nothing. Instead he provoked Rapinoe - on purpose - and his base obligingly turned the target of his tweet into an "Un-American" villain because the outspoken Alpha lesbian dared to talk back when the Commander In Tweet got mean thumbs again. It'd be kinda like one of us screaming at a dude to watch where he was standing after I roll down my car window and randomly lob a molotov cocktail out the window out on the sidewalk, and calling the dude a jerk when he gave us the bird.

I don't know if you've met a lot of outspoken Alpha lesbians - it would seem not - but they do talk back. If you don't wanna hear what they think, seriously, do not ask. Because they will tell you.

If you have a problem with that, I suppose you could step up and put them in their place and all. Go for it, Big Man. I'll be right here, watching. With popcorn. ;)

quozzel, you win the interwebs for the day. SO freaking well

Jul 12, 2019, 12:27 PM

said.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg2012_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 12, 2019, 6:18 AM

To this stuff to twitter, #######.

Totally agree!!

Jul 12, 2019, 6:22 AM

Well said!!

It's all right. She doesn't know who you are,

Jul 12, 2019, 7:50 AM

nor does she care. Nor do any of the rest of us, for that matter.

Re: It's all right. She doesn't know who you are,***

Jul 12, 2019, 8:25 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Re: It's all right. She doesn't know who you are,***

Jul 12, 2019, 9:15 AM

Is Quozzel ghay?

He's apparently okay with ghey people, because society will

Jul 12, 2019, 9:05 PM

be just fine as it's getting run over by queers. It's cool dude, she's just exercising her right to free speech and be a #### and all.

Re: It's all right. She doesn't know who you are,******

Jul 12, 2019, 9:16 AM [ in reply to Re: It's all right. She doesn't know who you are,*** ]

Jul 12, 2019, 7:56 AM

I can't help but laugh at trumpkins complaining about a lack of class. Do we really need to be lectured on patriotism by a draft dodger who bashes POW's?

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 12, 2019, 10:46 AM

I thought it was Mr. Rapinoe.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 12, 2019, 12:19 PM

nctiger622 said:

I thought it was Mr. Rapinoe.

I hope your son or daughter is gay. Then maybe you can learn tolerance. Stick to your beliefs without being a bigot.

Tolerance? Yea let's all be homosexuals yea!

Jul 12, 2019, 9:06 PM

Don't worry about procreation, we'll make ghey babies in test tubes. Yea!

Jul 12, 2019, 11:18 AM

You were pulling against the USA? You're worse than she is.

Jul 12, 2019, 12:15 PM

You come across as a loser who hates or intimidated by women to the point that you had to run to post your irrelevant thought on the matter on a message board that doesn't even support the topic.

Are you talking about that angry fella with the pink hair?

Jul 12, 2019, 12:20 PM

Dude has serious issues.

someone call the wahhhhhhhhhhhhhmbulance***

Jul 12, 2019, 1:39 PM

please shut up already.***

Jul 12, 2019, 3:48 PM

Re: please shut up already.***

Jul 12, 2019, 4:46 PM

This board never fails to amaze me. I criticize an arrogant, self absorbed soccer player that has zero respect for this country or it's flag and half of Tigernet rushes to her defense. Are these Really the same people I call "My Clemson Family"?

btw... I also think Trump is a classless #########. I'm not sure why you assume I'm a supporter just because i believe this young lady is an embarrassment. i didnt vote for him but I will this time. Better to support a loudmouth dope than people that obviously hate this country. i swear this is "bizzaro" world, but I will continue to voice my opinion.

Maybe if this was dj Swearinger, you'd see my point. Same thuggish, lewd and unacceptable behavior. He was punk, Trump is a punk and Ms. Rapinoe is a punk. I call it like I see it.

Re: it does belong on the Tiger Board

Jul 12, 2019, 7:59 PM

When they stand on a stage instead of my Tigers, and win the award we all new our guys wouldn't receive, and hear a message that is the exact opposite of what Dabo would say, it does belong on the Tiger board...i don't have anything negative to think about what Carli Lloyd had to say, even though as she speaks for her team, she can't be as humble and gracious as Dabo...but Rapinoe had to step up to the mike and open her mouth just because people now expect it of her.

So she flashed me the ##### i didn't want to see and told us she was restraining herself from dropping the f-bomb on live TV, and we should all appreciate her good judgment, because this is the first virgin mike she hasn't defiled since their victory.

I saw more of her ##### that night than i did of my wife's. I prefer my wife's. Do the discrimination police have a pejorative name for me if i'd rather not see Megan's #####?

I'm asking some of you well-reasoned, calm logical types who have compromised your personal values in order to tolerate bad behavior but would never condescend to behave so poorly yourself.

How much TV do you expect me to turn off without complaint? The only reason i paid attention to the ESPYs was because the Tigers were up for the award. Next year i won't even watch the video clips of the speeches.

Amen brother

Jul 12, 2019, 9:08 PM

What the he!! is wrong with these people?

Jul 12, 2019, 11:58 PM [ in reply to Re: please shut up already.*** ]

Wow, we're comparing Rapinoe to Swearinger. What I find amusing is that most of the people who are "outraged" at her peaceful protest and find it disrespectful to the flag also get outraged when monuments honoring men who took up arms against the same flag get taken down.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 13, 2019, 12:07 PM

this is it. right here. these folks want their opinions respected, yet post such juvenile wit as "rapinoe or hillary, which one ya gonna do?" I can tell them one thing. None of them have ever gotten laid by anybody who didn't make them pay in advance for it.

Re: "Rapinoe = Swearinger?? No, try Rapinoe vs the CSA!!"

Jul 14, 2019, 6:52 PM [ in reply to Re: please shut up already.*** ]

This thread should have been put to sleep, but you just had to come out of hibernation to throw rocks at people you don't know anything about.

So many fallacies packed into one ignorant attempted put-down....

'Most of the people who are outraged at the people outraged by Rapinoe's peaceful protest are living in their mom's basement and would defend any outrageous action taken by a generational peer because of their own irrelevant lives and attempt to live vicariously through an alpha [fe}male.'

See how easy it is to 1) be ignorant of the person I'm talking about 2) project immaturity or hypocrisy to someone with values different from mine and 3) pretend some earned solidarity with the person being "unjustly" attacked?

I feel sullied even responding to this, but I don't want you sniggering and building confidence in your mom's basement for the next 12 months while you get up the courage to post again.

Monuments: I have never supported the presence of Confederate monuments in the public square, because monuments are for the whole community. I DO support the presence of monuments of people who were Confederates in places where they are educational or cultural, or their other accomplishments or contributions make them worthy of recognition for something other than being wrong on a grand scale.

Anyone who takes down a monument should be required to write an essay on the research they have done that convinces them that the positive contributions of an honored individual are now unworthy, and why those contributions that were formerly recognized as beneficial now are deemed otherwise. In other words, Protest should not be done out of ignorance. Outrageous behavior done by an ignorant person does not garner my respect.

Flag: The rebel flag should never have been on our state house (referring to SC) anytime in the 20th-21st century. There are ways of honoring the amazing but wrong people who died or otherwise suffered during the Civil War without insulting every black person in the state. I used to be a reactionary, like you. My opinion on this totally reversed when as a young man i heard a calm-voiced black elected representative explain what it meant to come to work under that flag every day.

By the way, you probably agree with me about monuments. If you appreciate the cultural heritage and appropriate monuments of Sitting Bull, Crazy Horse, or even King George or William Pitt, you agree with me. But to see those monuments, you have to get out of Birmingham and your mom's basement.

But all your fallacies aside, if you were to ask me the actual question, "Who do you trust more: Megan Rapinoe or Robt E Lee?" I would answer, Megan Rapinoe--with my soccer team. Or my #### website (if i had one). For all else--with my wife, daughters, all my African American friends--and their futures, our educational system, our culture, our economic prosperity, and yes, our flag--I would trust Robt E Lee more than Rapinoe. And if you have studied the man's life, that's pretty much a no-brainer.

But studying isn't your strong suit. I understand. You're welcome to create a pejorative name for me, though that would require you to post more quickly than next year....

Replies: 68
| visibility 1
Other Sports Boards - The Pro Zone
add New Topic
Topics: Previous | Next