Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Come to find out, when you train your children in snappy
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 258

Come to find out, when you train your children in snappy

Oct 23, 2020, 1:02 PM

comebacks, they become the mean girl of the 1st grade.

Report from the teacher:

Daughter of is leading a game at recess with the class (natural born leader just like her daddy, proud)

Little girl is not following the rules, daughter of calls her out on it (Management potential, proud)

Little girl smarts off at daughter of, daughter of says "well you can go play by yourself", and forbids the other members of the class from playing with her, girl cries. (Once again, leadership potential)

On one hand, I'm impressed she has the entire 1st grade class as her workforce.

However, I can't accept that she banished a kid and made her cry.

Teacher and I agreed that she will apologize today.

Joys of being a parent.

But that little girl is going to lead nations one day. Either willingly or by force.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Re: Come to find out, when you train your children in snappy

Oct 23, 2020, 1:05 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What is she apologizing for though? As with many recent

Oct 23, 2020, 1:18 PM

societal trends I think are ridiculous, this whole idea that you have to apologize for everything should go away. Everybody wants an apology now, I'm pretty sure a solid % of our population would be OK with you setting their house on fire as long as you apologized. But it's not just big stuff they want you to apologize for, it's become basically anything.

You'll get some ####### that will one up everything you say for 3 hours and when you finally have enough they'll get all pissy and want an apology from you for "blowing up". No, MFer, stop being a shitthead and we'd all be cool, #### you and your apology request. Maybe that's what this little girl is pulling here, our society does seem to breed this type.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LBPOTD

Oct 23, 2020, 1:19 PM

MauldinT®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Seriously though, I know you see this with the kids you

Oct 23, 2020, 1:29 PM

teach....little ######## are all about some apologies these days.

I literally called a dudes fiancé a stupid ####, slut, bisch, etc. to her face, and when he interjected I called him a gaping poosay and continued on with a scathing tirade. To their face, in their own driveway. Their response? You need to apologize for what you said! LOL, what? I just spent 10 minutes calling you idiots every expletive I can think of.....and you think I'm going to apologize? Do you actually think I'd mean it? Like, I can't even understand the mindset.

These were the people I stole the neglected dog from when I still lived in Pendleton, FWIW. They actually did deserve it. I think they were in their late teens/early 20's at the time.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

She sshould say - "I'm sorry you're a stupid little loser

Oct 23, 2020, 1:20 PM [ in reply to What is she apologizing for though? As with many recent ]

that no one will play with."

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov
Panta Rhei Heraclitus

Hmmm...sounds like

Oct 23, 2020, 1:20 PM

you're a horrible father

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

She's been around Uncle Warlord too much

Oct 23, 2020, 1:21 PM

RH Tig

Maybe not quite enough.

Oct 23, 2020, 1:28 PM

The other little girl still has the use of her legs, correct?

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

She's of no use with broken legs,

Oct 23, 2020, 1:57 PM

other than as a boat anchor or maybe an example for the other kids.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

If becoming an example is the best the child can do, then

Oct 23, 2020, 2:01 PM

at least she will have achieved her pinnacle early in life.

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 258
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic