Topic: Coach Brad Brownell isn't
Replies: 8   Last Post: Feb 16, 2019 8:10 PM by: bob0429
[ Tiger Boards - Basketball ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 8  

Coach Brad Brownell isn't

[4]
Posted: Feb 16, 2019 6:09 PM

going anywhere anytime soon. Nor should he be. Get over it haters. Nobody with any decision making power cares what you think.

Re: Coach Brad Brownell isn't

Posted: Feb 16, 2019 6:28 PM

And likewise . . I don't care what you think. The world is round . .

Posted: Feb 16, 2019 6:31 PM

A 40% talking to a 41%. Bet that is a positive conversation.

2019 purple level member

I don't care if it's positive or negative...

Posted: Feb 16, 2019 7:25 PM

as long as it's the truth.

Posted: Feb 16, 2019 7:32 PM

It is. It's a good time.

Posted: Feb 16, 2019 7:42 PM

I disagree. Earth is flat as far as I know

Posted: Feb 16, 2019 6:31 PM

Gee, thanks for straightening us out----the folks who may happen to disagree with you---We are "haters."
Who do we hate? Give us names. I would suspect that you, if anyone, are a hater. We have a free exchange of ideas on this thread, typically without resort to personal invective, something to which you have resorted. From the tone of your remarks, I suspect that you are a leftest idealogue because you have the same intolerant tone of the rest of your left-wing brethren. Correct me if I"m wrong. Let's debate.

[1]
Posted: Feb 16, 2019 7:30 PM

I am sorry if you took it personal. I did not call anyone out by name or direct my comments at anyone in particular. Just the haters as a general comment. If you are responding as being offended then maybe you are admitting you are a hater. I don't know you. You know you. You know my comments offended you. Says more about you than me. I really have no interest debating you but thanks for the offer. Not sure what my political idealogy has to do with anything. Maybe try not to be offended so easily. I think are all on the same team.

Posted: Feb 16, 2019 8:10 PM

Yaeh and ypu are a complete "lover of losers". Who cares what you think? It is called account ability but that may be over your head!

Replies: 8  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: Four home side lower level season tickets for sale. Goal line seats near West End Zone. Make me an ...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Basketball ]
Start New Topic
912 people have read this post