Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Clowney is awsome. There I said it, now lets move on...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1,285

Clowney is awsome. There I said it, now lets move on...

Jul 18, 2013, 12:34 PM

I don’t think his comments about QB’s being scared was cocky at all. After watching the video, he appeared to be speaking frankly, and what’s more is he was right. TB#10 did play tight/fearfull/rattled, etc. that game. Even Clemson fans were tight and rattled. Clowney is a stud, he has loads of confidence and I have no problem with him saying something like that. If he was in a Clemson uniform saying that I would be pretty pumped up. Heck, I’m still disappointed he didn’t choose Clemson 3 yrs ago and obviously many Tiger fans are jealous of his talent too, but who isn’t? We can insult him, his intelligence, or the fact that he plays for a classless coach all day but that really is a waste of time. In reality, Clowney has handled the hype pretty well, especially compared to Jonny Football. I think USuC’s greatest advantage in the series right now is they are in our heads. Clemson is every bit as talented, if not more and it’s time for our players and fans to step up, be confident, punch the dirtpeckers in the face, win the #### ballgame and move on.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Awful not "awsome" - He put down other players to build ...

Jul 18, 2013, 12:50 PM

He put down other players to build himself up, that is awful not "awesome"!
He will pay big time for putting his big foot in his mouth. GO TIGERS ALL THE WAY TO PASADENA!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Awful not "awsome" - He put down other players to build ...***

Jul 18, 2013, 4:47 PM

since you admire the coots so much go over to FGF….

Jul 18, 2013, 12:51 PM

you coot troll

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I just went to the Fighting Dirt ###### Forum….

Jul 18, 2013, 1:07 PM

for the 1st time ever. Its not 1/2 as nice as Tnet, I wont be going back -ever. BTW, I don't waste my time on other teams sites like we see so many Trolls do in the perverse world we live in today. I have more important $hit to do, like earn a paycheck and take care of my family. I'm sorry you cant handle an unbiased opinion.

Message was edited by: clemseth®

You are very biased - coot or not!

Jul 18, 2013, 1:15 PM

Taking up for this guy who would put other players down to build himself up! Just move on and let go and either go with the coots or stay off this board with your irrational stinking thinking!

No point in arguing with fanatics

Jul 18, 2013, 1:26 PM

This is Tnet afterall. A safe haven for praising all things Tigers. Heaven forbid a fan be unbiased here.

Re: You are very biased - coot or not!

Jul 18, 2013, 1:42 PM [ in reply to You are very biased - coot or not! ]

Yeah, kinda like a lot of fans here putting Clowney down to build themselves and the Tigers up. Grow up! Clowney has done nothing with his mouth he hasn't backed up with his motor. If I were sacked 4.5 times by him in one game I'd be scared too. No shame in fear when it is rational.

You didn't watch the video, did you?

Jul 18, 2013, 4:48 PM [ in reply to You are very biased - coot or not! ]

You may want to.

Re: I just went to the Fighting Dirt ###### Forum….

Jul 18, 2013, 1:53 PM [ in reply to I just went to the Fighting Dirt ###### Forum…. ]

I bet you got Ban on your first post. FGF guys really should teach Crump and B how to operate a sports board by the colors. Hey B and Crump, ours is orange, and not garnet and black with feathers!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

now that Im a closet coot...

Jul 18, 2013, 4:28 PM

I could care less about T-net cred./points/followers, I live in the real world. Besides, opinions are like a-holes... everyone's got one. Some people here disagree with mine, that's fine. I like to challenge people to think differently. When Clemson lost to USuC in 2011, I felt like I was the only one pumping the Tigers and calling for the Tnet Debbie-downers to stop their negativity. When we won the ACC I called them all out for their doubts. Which side did you fall on?

the "rattled" ones

Jul 18, 2013, 3:20 PM

were not TB, he was fine. It was our coaches. they wilted, went vanilla, and weren't held accountable for their performance. After the game they went missing, yet after every other game of the season (most of them won by us), they had plenty to say.

As for the Jadevion character, he had a few nice plays, but otherwise a fairly average game. I don't worry about him. I worry about us.

Re: the "rattled" ones

Jul 18, 2013, 3:45 PM

If 4.5 sacks in one game is average then every dlineman in the game is terrible

Re: the "rattled" ones

Jul 18, 2013, 3:49 PM [ in reply to the "rattled" ones ]

Well said!

That's a clowney statement***

Jul 18, 2013, 3:32 PM

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Why are we wasting time on Doo Doo Clowney? Ridiculous.

Jul 18, 2013, 4:51 PM

I'd much rather discuss Clemson football.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Re: Clowney is awsome. There I said it, now lets move on...

Jul 18, 2013, 5:45 PM

He is not awesome. I don't like him and don't like nobody that likes him.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 18, 2013, 6:25 PM

Everyone getting upset by his comments is silly. He actually owns the sack record at DV!

he backs up his mouth. not the best things to say but again, he was set up just like media guys do to all players. how many times did Bama qb get asked today about Johnny footballs morals and partying? They wanted him to say the obvious.

They asked about sacking Tajh and what it was about owning Clemson...he took the bait and went with it. this isn't just anyone talking trash, this is the current single game sack leader in DV stadium

Jul 18, 2013, 6:44 PM

And? C J Spiller set the ncaa kick return record in wb what does setting a record have to do with the conversation?

Jul 18, 2013, 8:17 PM

And Spiller is awesome. I didn't even know he set the rushing record in WB that's great. Considering George Rogers Heisman winner, Lattimore, Demetrius Summers, Duce Staley, there were some good backs at USC plus all the bigtime SEC now pro running backs that made it to the NFL, Fred Taylor, Erict Rhett, Robert Edwards, etc

CJ should be proud of that!

Replies: 19
| visibility 1,285
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic