Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Clemson vs FSU game advice needed...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

Clemson vs FSU game advice needed...

Oct 15, 2018, 10:23 AM

My wife and I are considering attending the game this year, and I was wanting to know from someone who has been there if it’s worth the trip. Are there any interesting things to do other than the game? Are the fans nice?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Clemson vs FSU game advice needed...

Oct 15, 2018, 10:27 AM

there was a lot of hurricane damage in Tallahassee. So not sure what you may run into.

Oct 15, 2018, 10:43 AM

Do they even have power yet?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 15, 2018, 11:12 AM [ in reply to Re: Clemson vs FSU game advice needed... ]

I have several friends and some family in Tallahassee. Most of the city has power now and that much should be completely resolved by game-time. The main damage there was downed trees. Those should be taken care of by gametime, too.

Tallahassee is a nice town. There's not really anything else to do there other than the game, though. The coast is usually nice, but probably best to stay away from that for a while since they got pretty torn up.

As far as unique things to do there, I lived there for 12 years and I can't think of one (one of many reasons I no longer live there!).

The fans are generally nice

Oct 15, 2018, 11:16 AM

There's the idiots here and there, like any crowd, but for the most part, they're good people. They know they're not queen of the prom anymore, so that has brought them down a few notches.

Campus is in the middle of downtown, so tailgating isn't like it is at Clemson, but it's not bad. It's fun to see the Seminole come out at the beginning of the game and plant the flaming spear in the turf - pretty cool tradition. And a good precursor to our D-line planting Francois in the turf later on!

Maybe the best advantage to going is getting a photo of yourselves by their "Unconquerable" statue after we whoop them :)

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic