Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Clemson topic coming uP on ESPN in 15 minutes or less!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

Clemson topic coming uP on ESPN in 15 minutes or less!

Apr 17, 2014, 5:34 PM

It's 5:30 PM Thursday. GoTiGERS!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Clemson topic coming uP on ESPN in 15 minutes or less!

Apr 17, 2014, 5:56 PM

I'm so sick of people throwing around the "unconstitutional" word without even reading what the constitution says about religion. It doesn't say that government employees or institutions can't practice or even encourage religion, or that we have a freedom of or from religion. It just prohibits congress from enacting a law respecting or establishing a religion, or prohibiting the free exercise of religion.

So many people are so uninformed and just throw out buzz words without doing any research.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 17, 2014, 6:06 PM

I don't think I have hear Bomani Jones talk for any one second span where I agreed with what he said.

Apr 17, 2014, 6:58 PM [ in reply to Re: Clemson topic coming uP on ESPN in 15 minutes or less! ]

you do realize when rational people use the word "constitutional" it doesn't just mean how they interpret the document, its what the supreme court has ruled on it.

"separation of church and state" may not be anywhere in the constitution, but it's in Supreme Court case law which makes it binding.

Supreme Court...now there's a group who should be thrown out

Apr 17, 2014, 7:03 PM

or have limited terms imo..since each PREZ packs the court with their "type" of people (well, George Bush got fooled with one of his picks, didn't he)..and the son of a guns (and women too) live to be 90!

GoTiGERS!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic