Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Clemson Parking pass question. Anyone ever use a mobile parking pass?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

Clemson Parking pass question. Anyone ever use a mobile parking pass?

Jul 16, 2019, 3:45 PM

All I’ve ever seen or used are the hard copy original type that you hang from your rear view mirror. Chance to buy a pass on Stubhub but I’m leery as it’s a “mobile” pass. I’ve used mobile Clemson tickets on my iPhone with no problem but not a parking pass. I called IPTAY and got a young dude who said if it has a Q code it would be ok.

Anyone use mobile parking pass for a Clemson lot?

TIA

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Clemson Parking pass question. Anyone ever use a mobile parking pass?

Jul 16, 2019, 3:54 PM

I would call or email Jason Wilson in the IPTAY office before I buy it.

I've never heard of that, and it seems risky to go mobile with parking passes unless they plan to scan each one as you enter the lot. Is it for sure an IPTAY lot?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep, lot I’ve used for several years right off Perimeter below Brooks.***

Jul 16, 2019, 3:57 PM

Re: Yep, lot I’ve used for several years right off Perimeter below Brooks.***

Jul 16, 2019, 4:00 PM

Interesting. I don't recall having an option to request mobile passes in the renewal process this year, so I too would be leery buying one. If the price is too good to be true, it probably is.

I would definitely contact Jason first either way. He'll know for sure. When you call IPTAY, you often get a student worker who will often give you an answer whether it's correct or not.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

As an $80 million a year corporation, why WOULDN'T you want

Jul 18, 2019, 12:56 PM

kids being the face of the company "at the front door" - passing out possibly wrong information ? ? ?

IPTAY - makes me smhia EVERY TIME I have to get in touch with them.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Re: As an $80 million a year corporation, why WOULDN'T you want

Jul 18, 2019, 1:40 PM

Yup, that's my #1 suggestion for IPTAY. There is so much mis-information of which probably 90% comes from those students. I'll never call the IPTAY front office with a question. I go straight to someone I know in the IPTAY office.

Best advice I can give for any new-ish IPTAY members. Get to know someone personally in the IPTAY office (A FULL TIME EMPLOYEE who has been there at least a few years), or get to know an IPTAY Rep. I will represent you if you don't know any IPTAY Reps. You will save yourself some major headaches any time you have a question.

Thanks for the name, I’ll check with Jason & post what he says.***

Jul 16, 2019, 4:00 PM [ in reply to Re: Clemson Parking pass question. Anyone ever use a mobile parking pass? ]

Re: Clemson Parking pass question. Anyone ever use a mobile parking pass?

Jul 16, 2019, 4:00 PM

You should call the ticket office.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I would definitely call IPTAY...

Jul 16, 2019, 4:21 PM

I don't recall Clemson ever offering a mobile parking pass option. Clemson has always used the old school placards that hang from the rear view mirror. The only real change they've made to that was offering a separate parking placard for each game as opposed to one placard for the entire season.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Answer to Clemson Parking pass question on a “mobile” parking pass

Jul 18, 2019, 12:32 PM

Ok, Jason wasn’t in the IPTAY Office so I talked to Linda - she was very helpful. There is such thing as a MOBILE parking pass. Only the original hard copy will get you in a parking area. Old school, gotta love it!

I let Linda know I was told by someone in the ticket office I could print a parking pass at home and as long as it had a “Q” or bar code, it would work. She again said this is not correct and there were students helping in the Ticket Office so she would get the word out to the Ticket Office that only the hard copy hang tag parking pass would work.

Hope this helps someone!

Go Tigers!

Re: Answer to Clemson Parking pass question on a “mobile” parking pass

Jul 18, 2019, 12:46 PM

I think you meant to say there is NO such thing.

null

Thanks - you are correct, there is NO such thing as a mobile parking pass .***

Jul 18, 2019, 12:58 PM

Your answer here is confusing . . . if you donate here, you

Jul 18, 2019, 12:58 PM [ in reply to Answer to Clemson Parking pass question on a “mobile” parking pass ]

can go back & edit your response.

TNet's a great deal - donate a little & edit ! ! !

G O T I G E R ' S ! ! ! !

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic