»
Topic: Clemson Named by EA SPORTS One of the Toughest Places to Play in the Country
Replies: 13   Last Post: Feb 2, 2009 1:24 PM by: tiggerz04®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 13  

Clemson Named by EA SPORTS One of the Toughest Places to Play in the Country

Posted: Feb 2, 2009 11:34 AM

Clemson Named by EA SPORTS One of the Toughest Places to Play in the Country

Fans choose toughest places to play in college basketball through EA Sports online poll. Full Story »

2018 admin level member

they will be here for the maryland game!***

Posted: Feb 2, 2009 11:36 AM

military_donation.jpg

This Wednesday would have been perfect***

Posted: Feb 2, 2009 11:38 AM

die hard clemson fan here but i wouldnt say we are one of...

Posted: Feb 2, 2009 11:50 AM

the top 15 toughest places to play in basketball football yes but basket ball no.

It is hard to find***

Posted: Feb 2, 2009 11:53 AM

GBS

These guys might disagree...

[2]
Posted: Feb 2, 2009 11:54 AM

http://www.thetigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=7211831#7211831

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

Nice quotes***

Posted: Feb 2, 2009 12:37 PM

Re: die hard clemson fan here but i wouldnt say we are one of...

Posted: Feb 2, 2009 11:54 AM

I don't know about that...thats what I first thought but then started to think and couldn't come up with many to put ahead of us. Now there are venues that are tough because of the team (UNC) but not really tough because of the environment. I'd put us behind only Duke in the ACC. Even in our down years we are good for at least one upset at home of some ranked team.

When I was there on the baseline...

Posted: Feb 2, 2009 11:58 AM

me and the guys would really get in the ears of the opposing players. We would dig up all the dirt we could and during pregame warmups we would lay into them.

Some players could ignore us, others would laugh it off, but you could tell it really bothered some of them.

We had melvin Scott benched because we told him we had his home phone number and then he told us to call it. When we did we told him we had his mom on the phone and he walked over and talked to his mom on one of our cell phones during warm ups. Roy didn't like that very much.

haha Renaldo Balkman fits into the last group***

Posted: Feb 2, 2009 12:56 PM

I didnt know Tenn and Arky joined the Gulf South Conf.***

Posted: Feb 2, 2009 11:56 AM

2018 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

"You ask, what is our aim? I can answer in one word: Victory. Victory at all costs—Victory in spite of all terror—Victory, however long and hard the road may be..." - Winston Churchill

Re: I didnt know Tenn and Arky joined the Gulf South Conf.***

Posted: Feb 2, 2009 12:29 PM

Now these rankings make sense...
I'm sure Tenn. and Ark. are VERY intimidating for fellow Gulf South Conference teams, such as: Ouachita Baptist Univ., Henderson St. and West Georgia Univ.... ;)

Re: Clemson Named by EA SPORTS One of the Toughest Places to Play in the Country

Posted: Feb 2, 2009 12:35 PM

Wish "Death Valley" had that effect on people. Maybe one day again soon.

Re: Clemson Named by EA SPORTS One of the Toughest Places to Play in the Country

Posted: Feb 2, 2009 1:24 PM

This would be a great idea for their football game...they could actually have us run down the hill

2018 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Replies: 13  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Cotton Bowl
FOR SALE: I have 1 ticket for sale for $305. It is in Section 436, Row 16, Seat 18. This is an e-ticket and ca...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1129 people have read this post