Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Clemson JR's
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1,392

Clemson JR's

Jan 1, 2013, 4:51 PM

Do we lose any of our JR's after the great performance put on last night? Also i think Hot Rod will be a beast a HB next year, even if he is just the change of pace back. Who do yall think gets the nod at HB?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

99% sure Nuk is gone. Tajh will probably stay.

Jan 1, 2013, 4:52 PM

Everyone else stays.

Re: 99% sure Nuk is gone. Tajh will probably stay.

Jan 1, 2013, 4:58 PM

Thanks Nuk. It was fun watching you.

I don't know how he can come back and top what he did this year, in that game or even in the two games at the Georgia Dome. Guy caught 26 passes in that building this year.

I'm always wanting the guy to come back (and sometimes for selfish reasons) but this time I"m content to tip my cap to the fellow and wish him well. He should go.

Jan 1, 2013, 5:02 PM

From what ive heard he wouldnt even go in the first round. Maybe he should come back for another year with tajh. Kiper didnt even think Tajh would get drafted and hopkins was a 2nd to 3rd round pick because he lacks elite speed. Im like you though, i think its awesome what he has done and will wish him the best on what ever decision he makes.
GO TIGERS!!!

Jan 1, 2013, 5:49 PM

His speed will not get better waiting a year. I would be surprised if he isn't gone by the end of the second round, but the 40 time matters. If he goes in the second round he will still sign a millon dollar contract, and likely make more than most Americans in their lifetime. He should go, but I would love to see him stay.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 1, 2013, 9:54 PM [ in reply to Re: 99% sure Nuk is gone. Tajh will probably stay. ]

Yeah but Kiper is a washed up hack. He believes if you aren't Peyton Manning will never succeed. This is the same guy that said Mike Williams of USC (yeah, that guy) was the best player in the country in 2005 and he told the other analysts that he would "see them at his Hall of Fame induction." The 2005 Draft produced, DeMarcus Ware, Aaron Rodgers, Roddy White, and Frank Gore.

Mel Kiper also said before the 2001 NFL season that the New England Patriots would go 0-16 and get the first pick in the 2002 Draft. They won their first Super Bowl in 2001.

I will give the devil his due, he has been dead right and dead wrong on many occasions. We will see how everything pans out.

Zac Brooks impressed me in limited time this year.

Jan 1, 2013, 5:01 PM

Seems to have good vision.

I think Nuk will get word that he'd go in the 1st round and then go. I wish him luck.

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Clemson JR's

Jan 1, 2013, 5:45 PM

Seems like he ought to get his degree - a football career usually doesn't last long.

Re: Clemson JR's

Jan 1, 2013, 6:00 PM

you can always go back to school with that NFL money. if he has a lattimore type injury next year he may never get said NFL money. I hate to see him go, but I will not hold it against him if he does.

dont leave us just yet nuk***

Jan 1, 2013, 9:43 PM

Replies: 9
| visibility 1,392
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic