Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Clearly our biggest reason for loosing was fan focus.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

Clearly our biggest reason for loosing was fan focus.

Oct 16, 2017, 5:49 PM

I tried to tell you but nooooo, you knuckleheads were looking past Cuse to the Playoffs.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Great call dude! You see the post about how people forgot

Oct 16, 2017, 6:04 PM

to wear their game day underwear (me). The wrong ensemble, not watching the away games where they usually do. It is shameful. We just weren't ready.

We got out dressed, out tail-gated and out fan prepped by "cuse because we were focused on the bye week. I just hope we're prepped for the bugs.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Exhibit 1.

Oct 16, 2017, 6:06 PM

https://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=22370210

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I stayed home instead of going to a viewing party

Oct 16, 2017, 6:43 PM [ in reply to Great call dude! You see the post about how people forgot ]

Just b/c I had a feeling I was going to need to switch hats, shirts at some point. I could feel the bad ju-ju in the air.

I tried 3 different shirts, 4 hats, put on of mu best jackets and even changed into an orange pair of shoes.

Like the team, I just couldn't get the proper outfit going. I struggled all night figuring out the correct outfit. I guess the universe was just dead set on us losing Friday night.

Re: Clearly our biggest reason for loosing was fan focus.

Oct 16, 2017, 6:12 PM

Don't blame me.I am a 100 percent subscriber to Dabo's "this game is the only game that matters" philosophy.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

One down and what...

Oct 16, 2017, 6:15 PM

255K to go?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I confess, I didn't wear my game day jersey.

Oct 16, 2017, 6:36 PM

I was to busy planning my trip to charlotte.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 16, 2017, 6:42 PM

Guilty as charged. It's too bad we have to wait so long before we get a shot at redemption against NC State.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes the road to the truth is so elusive it's confusing and reality becomes illusion.

Oct 16, 2017, 6:56 PM

I'm at fault too. My wife yelled down at halftime and told me our Westie didn't have on her Tiger rag. I told her not to worry about it. What the heck was I thinking?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic