Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Childers and Newhizel
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

Childers and Newhizel

Oct 15, 2018, 12:45 PM

Just said Clemson isn't deserving of playoff unless we are undefeated because the ACC is "trash". They said there are more deserving teams this year and we have an advantage over other programs because we are in the CFP every year and it helps our recruiting. They think the playoff has to expand to remedy the unfairness. Childers said he is sick and tired of seeing the same teams like us, OSU, and Bama because of our advantages.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Childers and Newhizel

Oct 15, 2018, 12:48 PM

So we're unfain because we win. Wow, these taking heads today are unreal.

The ACC IS trash, if we lose to one of these turds, we

Oct 15, 2018, 12:50 PM

aren't a Top 4 team

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Heard the morning call-in mod in chucktown explain

Oct 15, 2018, 1:24 PM

that he had UGa as the number 3 team in his "Personal Poll" because even with one loss, UGa had played a better schedule than Clemson...I still can't figure how he figured that out...the only decent team the dawgs have played humiliated them

The polls still don't matter for a couple of weeks, and this guy's "Personal Poll" is completely worthless (especially after he picked ND as #4), so criticizing pointlessness is also pointless. But hearing arguments totally bereft of logic is frustrating.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If you would have called his show to complain...

Oct 15, 2018, 1:49 PM

you would have been his first caller... ever.

Dude's trying his best to create a controversy and get something going on his show. It's terrible.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: Heard the morning call-in mod in chucktown explain

Oct 15, 2018, 2:16 PM [ in reply to Heard the morning call-in mod in chucktown explain ]

I'm surprised there is anyone still listening to that show. It's the radio equivalent of watching paint dry.

... and a boring color at that.***

Oct 15, 2018, 2:26 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Theirs is the only show on SirXM84 not worth listening to. Its trash and Childers is a joke.***

Oct 15, 2018, 1:32 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

cannot listen to this guy,

Oct 15, 2018, 2:14 PM

Rick N.is pretty unbiased. cannot believe Childers has a radio show.

Re: cannot listen to this guy,

Oct 15, 2018, 2:47 PM

Rick N. is a PAC-12 homer. He previously coached in that league. He believes they "knock each other out". Yet every time they play a non-PAC-12 power 5 team they get beat. The logical conclusion is that the PAC-12 sucks.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Completely agree. They need to dump Childers and put Danny Kannell on.***

Oct 15, 2018, 3:21 PM [ in reply to cannot listen to this guy, ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Oct 15, 2018, 2:22 PM

Chris Childers has always been horrible. Mark Packer is a much better option.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 15, 2018, 3:22 PM

Chris Childers is horrible, but Tim Childers is a great Tiger.

Boy, you type fast***

Oct 15, 2018, 3:12 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic