»
Topic: Chiefs to sign Sammy
Replies: 9   Last Post: Mar 13, 2018 10:44 AM by: marshmk
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 9  

Chiefs to sign Sammy

[1]
Posted: Mar 13, 2018 7:41 AM

That sucks. Imma Chargers fan. Hope Cousins can get him the ball though but can't really pull for them to win.

Re: Chiefs to sign Sammy

[1]
Posted: Mar 13, 2018 7:53 AM

Cousins is not with the Chiefs.. They will most likely be starting Pat Mahomes, now that Alex Smith is with the Skins..

Posted: Mar 13, 2018 8:00 AM

My bad the Redskins just got Smith. Wonder where Cousins ends up. Mahomes has talent but idk about him.

Re: I just hope he doesn't have to sign 94 times like CJ***

Posted: Mar 13, 2018 7:59 AM

2018 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Re: hope he doesn't have to sign 94 times like CJ-true

Posted: Mar 13, 2018 8:31 AM

probBLY IMPAIRED HIS ABILITY TO HOLD THE FOOTBALL

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

[1]
Posted: Mar 13, 2018 7:59 AM

IMO Great landing spot for him..

Kelce is one of Best TE and always gets the D attention.

T. Hill is dynamic in the pass game and probably one of fastest guys in NFL

K. Hunt was great last year and they always seem to have a solid run game. If Mahomes is as good as some think(>DW4).. Sammy should put up some big numbers in KC!

I think he will do well there. Great spot for him.*****

Posted: Mar 13, 2018 8:20 AM

2018 white level member

with a rookie QB? not good for him imo. He just never could

Posted: Mar 13, 2018 8:53 AM

find a home.I'm starting to hate the Panthers. They will never put forth effort to sign a Clemson player...ever. And lord knows if there ever was a time to get a receiver its now. It might be Hurney who's the coot that won't sign Clemson players. they've signed maybe 2 or 3 total in my all-time. Buckner, Gardner....maybe thats it.

Re: with a rookie QB? not good for him imo. He just never could

Posted: Mar 13, 2018 10:25 AM

They didn't have the money. Watkins's new contract is just an example of what happens in NFL free agency. People overpay either for a big name, or for the hope of production. Watkins hasn't put up numbers remotely worth $16 million a year, but on the open market, teams with a lot of extra money will overpay just to eliminate competition from teams with less money.

Re: with a rookie QB? not good for him imo. He just never could

Posted: Mar 13, 2018 10:44 AM

TigerFan46 said:

They didn't have the money. Watkins's new contract is just an example of what happens in NFL free agency. People overpay either for a big name, or for the hope of production. Watkins hasn't put up numbers remotely worth $16 million a year, but on the open market, teams with a lot of extra money will overpay just to eliminate competition from teams with less money.

I agree. While he oozes talent he's stayed hurt and hes only had 1 1000-yard season in 4 years. $16 million a year with $30 million dollars guaranteed for that is insane.

Replies: 9  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Syracuse
FOR SALE: I have the following tickets for the Clemson vs Syracuse game. Prices listed are per ticket. I am lo...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1392 people have read this post