Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Check out these University of Kansas University Jaycocks
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 34
| visibility 1

Check out these University of Kansas University Jaycocks

Mar 22, 2018, 8:33 AM

being all cootish. Well for all you Jaycock lurkers, let me tell you somethin. You bout to get a complete asswhoopin you flyover state ACC wannabe losers. If there's one thing I know about Bill Self, it's that he does Bill Self things every year in the tournament. And this year it's gonna be DeVoe, Reed and Mitchell hitting daggers from outside, while Eli dominates the paint.

Them inbreds out in Kansas are just like the coots, think about it: they absolutely suck at football, they got lucky with one good tournament run in the last 20 years in basketball, they like to make out with their cousins (and sometimes goats), they think jorts and a mullet is fashion forward, anyone with a pulse can get into their crappyass school (and truthfully, looking at UKU's academics, the part about a pulse isn't really required), their in-state rival is their big brother, they have a severe inferiority complex, and while the coots like to yell "we lovecocks!" these freaks like to yell "we love Phag!"

As an added bonus, as @Francis Marion® pointed out the other day, them Kansas dummies are so dumb they even built their biggest city in Missouri, freaking idiots!

So listen here Jaycoots, you better hide your cousin wives and children because Clemson is coming and we ain't traveling to Omaha to do any sight seeing, we comin to whoop that hayseedass! Clemson Varsity Men's Basketball Head Coach Brad Brownell is about to show fat neck Bill Self what real basketball looks like. Ain't no need for you to look ahead to a matchup against Duke you hillbilly morans, we bout to stomp a mudhole in ya! Clemson's here you dumb sumbiches and he!l came with us!

https://scout.com/college/kansas/Board/103719/Contents/Looking-ahead-to-Duke-116535098

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Clemson by 20.

Mar 22, 2018, 8:35 AM

Bank on it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

The only way that doesn't happen is if we are looking...

Mar 22, 2018, 8:38 AM

ahead to Duke.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've studied the film and Auburn is much better than UKU.

Mar 22, 2018, 8:39 AM

And we could have easily beaten Auburn by 50.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Yeah, but Frances, I bet running the picket fence every time

Mar 22, 2018, 8:42 AM

on 'em won't always work against the Jaycawks.

As long as we don't get caught watching the paint dry

Mar 22, 2018, 8:48 AM

we'll be aight.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Speaking of watching paint dry,

Mar 22, 2018, 9:01 AM

did you read bob's story about the meat up?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

I read it to help me fall asleep last night.***

Mar 22, 2018, 9:01 AM

You mean the one where he uploaded a pic of the event

Mar 22, 2018, 9:03 AM [ in reply to Speaking of watching paint dry, ]

taken from the Hubble Telescope?

Yes, the one where they put the guest of honor on the floor

Mar 22, 2018, 9:04 AM

in FRONT of the stage, not on it.

CBV should've known better than to visit Gaffney

Mar 22, 2018, 9:15 AM

I'd say that one's on him

If we're being honest, he probably drew the short straw...***

Mar 22, 2018, 9:21 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"short straw..."

Mar 22, 2018, 9:24 AM

back to bob insults
lmao

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

some folk has real world problems...

Mar 22, 2018, 9:41 AM

like bob.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

UKU certainly doesn't have an SEC defense

Mar 22, 2018, 8:59 AM [ in reply to I've studied the film and Auburn is much better than UKU. ]

nor SEC speed. I don't see how we don't break a 100 on them.

I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone it, people like me.

That would be a bit of a letdown after our last game

Mar 22, 2018, 8:42 AM [ in reply to Clemson by 20. ]

Auburn won the regular season SEC championship, the Jaycocks suck so much they weren't even in contention for the regular season SEC championship. If we win by 20, it will be because CBB pulled all of our starters with 10 minutes left to play.

So then easy money, right?

Mar 22, 2018, 8:56 AM [ in reply to Clemson by 20. ]

Do you have a helpful link to your favorite gamblin' site to offer?

I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone it, people like me.

Re: Clemson by 20.

Mar 22, 2018, 9:17 AM [ in reply to Clemson by 20. ]

Clemson 6 to 8 point win over those Jaybirds heading to the elite 8, take dat to the BB&T!!! Hey hey hey haven't you heard, Clemson Tigers will turn those Jaybird's into turds!!! Goooo Tigerssss!!!

I don't use BB&T. Hth***

Mar 22, 2018, 9:26 AM

Re: I don't use BB&T. Hth***

Mar 22, 2018, 9:28 AM

Well you should!!!;)

Well, I think WE should look ahead to Dook too, then.

Mar 22, 2018, 8:37 AM

Let's not fall behind in the race to overlook.

That's going to be a quiet ride back to Manhattan for them.****

Re: Check out these University of Kansas University Jaycocks

wait, what is wrong with jorts and a mullet? -1

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm embarrassed for you***

Mar 22, 2018, 8:45 AM

Re: I'm embarrassed for you***

Mar 22, 2018, 8:59 AM

in all fairness, I was stepping into my jeans and my legs stepped though the knee holes. It was easier to break out the scissors at that point.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

At least somebody in that thread...

Mar 22, 2018, 8:47 AM

knows about Duke and the referees. They mention two, early mystery fouls on the other teams best player when playing the Dukies!

Mar 22, 2018, 8:50 AM

What do you mean?***

Mar 22, 2018, 9:05 AM

Mar 22, 2018, 9:20 AM [ in reply to Re: Check out these University of Kansas University Jaycocks ]

That's a nice picture of '94 and bob

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

POTD of the day!

Mar 22, 2018, 9:19 AM

Too bad you won't get any recognition for it. The mods are more into playing favorites these days

Yes they are, they gave the award to dhood the other day

Mar 22, 2018, 9:46 AM

all because he typed some tldr post about flying home from California.

Lol, who wants to read something like that?

Mar 22, 2018, 10:58 AM

I guess they'll give out that "award" to anybody these days

I think GWP went off on the J-coots from Kansas.

Mar 22, 2018, 10:02 AM

Good morning GWP!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 22, 2018, 12:29 PM

Who is this Dope they keep talking about?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Who knows, maybe it's a code word for

Mar 22, 2018, 12:55 PM

their "personal time" with goats on the farm or something

Replies: 34
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic