Topic: Championship Season
Replies: 3   Last Post: Nov 25, 2020, 11:44 AM by: FORESTTIGER
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 3  

Championship Season

[1]
Posted: Nov 25, 2020, 9:18 AM

As we approach Thanksgiving I cannot help but think what season is right around the corner....Championship Season. Unlike years before, Clemson does not have to worry about what the schedule looks like as now there are several teams that we play that have national respect. Notre Dame and Miami. Already beat Miami and it is shaping up that we have a chance to beat ND. As Dabo always indicates....Clemson only has to worry about Clemson and this year that is finally true. They do not have to worry about a committee that regards a schedule as weak or not worthy of top 4. What a great opportunity Clemson has this year to simply take care of business. I for one believe that Championship Season starts this Saturday and this team will show what they are made of. They have great leadership and with that windshield mentality that they have and are taught, they will not overlook any detail. As Dabo said several years ago .....The Best is yet to Come and I believe that is exactly what we are about to see in the next few weeks. I for one am looking forward to the challenge and have 100% confidence that this team and these coaches are focused on what is at hand. We, Clemson supporters, are blessed to be in the middle of "The best is yet to come"
Go Tigers and leave no doubt !

Re: Championship Season

Posted: Nov 25, 2020, 9:29 AM

Well said. The Tigers are getting healthy at the right time. This is when leaders like we have in this senior class rise to the top. They will be honored Saturday. I’m glad that I will be there to help celebrate the moment. Go Tigers
Join IPTAY

Re#3 in the initial Playoff poll have NEVER made it to

Posted: Nov 25, 2020, 9:29 AM

The playoffs. This year that trend will be broken...Tigers will win it all!

GO TIGERS PITT a'int $HITT!!!!

Re: Re#3 in the initial Playoff poll have NEVER made it to

Posted: Nov 25, 2020, 11:44 AM

I wonder if the committee did that on purpose,!!!

Replies: 3  
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
569 people have read this post