Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Chalk
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1,259

Chalk

Nov 12, 2019, 8:50 AM

The 2 main topics of conversation seem to be who gets in if everybody wins the games they should (chalk) or what happens in the event of a specific circumstance where 14 upsets are required. Who is the one team that you think might mess up the chalk narrative and make the committee take their eraser to the board? I know that #4 right now is a crapshoot so if not one of the top 3 just any of the competitors for the spot.

For me it is Ohio State. I'm not worrying about my eraser for Rutgers, but they still have Penn State, at Michigan, and the B1G championship if the eraser does not come out before. I give them 80% for Penn State, 70% Michigan, and 80% in the championship. It might not sound bad but if the percentages were valid they would have a 55.2% chance of losing.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Chalk- i thought you meant JC

Nov 12, 2019, 9:16 AM

the tight end

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Chalk

Nov 12, 2019, 11:21 AM

Auburn could raise some havoc. They still have UGA and Bama on the schedule (both at home btw).

With their D, and UGA's offensive struggles, I would not be surprised at all if they pulled off the upset this weekend. I think UGA then matches up better with LSU in the SEC Championship (good defense should be able to limit LSU like Auburn did, but LSU's defense is not great).

Auburn also has a shot against Bama. Again, Auburn is solid defensively, and Bama has not been great on D. Rivalry game, at home, you never know what could happen.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Chalk

Nov 12, 2019, 11:35 AM

I agree and I would not give LSU a walkover against A&M either. A&M really hasn't passed the "eye test", but their 3 losses so far are to us, Alabama, and Auburn. They have Georgia as well which could throw a wrench in things.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1,259
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic