Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Chad Showing True Colors
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 3,836

Chad Showing True Colors

Nov 15, 2014, 10:41 PM

Chad didn't make our offense crazy good from 2011-2013. Turns out, everyone on that side of the ball was just freaking good. Most of those guys are putting in work in the League. Year one without any true "studs", he looks like an average and dare I say, below average play caller. In the past if we were struggling, Tajh could just throw it deep to Nuk, Martavis or Sammy. That was the bail out play. Chad, Cole and the entire offense has no bail out play and it shows he's overpaid and overrated. We're running a straight vanilla offense with no tempo and no deception. I went to watch my former high school play last night and they run a more complex offense than we do right now. And it makes no daggum sense why we have to dumb it down for a 4th year senior.

I don't know man, i'm just as angry as all of y'all are. To those wishful enough to think our walk on, should be 4th string QB can lead us to the promise land, you are mistaken. Hopefully he won't turn the ball over as much, but as long as we run 4 plays (WR screen, HB dive, WR reverse pitch and QB draw), we aren't gonna change. Just line up under center and give the ball to the young stallions in the backfield every single play. Or, play Robert Smith both ways since he played QB in high school. I don't know, but what I do know is if Ammon Lakip still kicked the ball like he did in the first 3 games, we would average less than 10 pts a game since Deshaun has been out.

Lets hope GA State gives us a little swagger back before the Coots come into town.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's all Cole is capable of running***

Nov 15, 2014, 10:44 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Chad Showing True Colors

Nov 15, 2014, 10:46 PM

"Just line up under center and give the ball to the young stallions in the backfield every single play."

You have been watching our rush attack, right? That sounds like a quick way to go three and sto..(cough, excuse me)...three and out.

;)

Nov 15, 2014, 10:54 PM

I actually think he mite be right. We may need to go under center and run a more conventional play action offense with Stoudt. Nobody respects Stoudts running ability. Nobody respects his arm. All this motion and faking does nothing for us. Maybe a little I formation and play action could help. Certainly can't hurt is all I know

Yea yea, I know....."we do what we do".

Gonna be a rough few weeks

2012_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 16, 2014, 2:15 AM

Was thinking the same thing, but don't see it working with our Oline.

Chad is great as long as he has better talent than the other guys

Nov 15, 2014, 10:46 PM

Equal or greater talent he is not going to beat with playcalling.

Our terrible o line, the injuries, and a QB who has checked

Nov 15, 2014, 10:54 PM

Out mentally....those are the true Colors. I'm amazed we've won 7.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

BRING IT!

You'd be hard pressed to find any OC in the country

Nov 15, 2014, 10:56 PM

have much success with no oline, no qb, and no rb. You see what a difference having just 1 of those 3 makes, but not being solid in any of those 3 areas makes it real hard to do anything.

Re: You'd be hard pressed to find any OC in the country

Nov 15, 2014, 11:10 PM

Don't forget

Re: You'd be hard pressed to find any OC in the country

Nov 15, 2014, 11:10 PM

The toss back hb screen pick 6 blindly thrown in to a crowd.

^^^^^This^^^^ ***

Nov 16, 2014, 4:15 AM [ in reply to You'd be hard pressed to find any OC in the country ]

Nm

Nov 16, 2014, 1:57 AM

You are right about going under center and running an I formation but oh wait we have the Chad it would take him months to install.The pistol what happened to it oh yeah it wasn't his idea.

This was a good post

Nov 16, 2014, 6:52 AM

Well daid

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Said****

Nov 16, 2014, 6:53 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 13
| visibility 3,836
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic