Replies: 11   Last Post: Dec 7, 2017 11:46 AM by: Southeasterntiger
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 11   Pages: 1  

Chad Morris first team meeting

[1]
Posted: Dec 7, 2017 10:49 AM

https://t.co/8hPF0gWmPT

Sounded like a Dabo speech. He said at the end “best defensive coordinator.” No way hes talking about Jimmy G.

military_donation.jpg

We'll see if he's ready to do all that.***

[1]
Posted: Dec 7, 2017 11:01 AM

2017 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Re: We'll see if he's ready to do all that.***

Posted: Dec 7, 2017 11:02 AM

Interesting note.. he says they will have the best defensive coordinator in college football. I really do wonder if that is a hint at his good friend BV coming to take the job.

probably just hopped on red bulls

[1]
Posted: Dec 7, 2017 11:05 AM

typical

2017 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Re: probably just hopped on red bulls

Posted: Dec 7, 2017 11:06 AM

I hope he as another plan of attack.. Red Bulls don't seem to help Larry Fedora very much.

https://www.tarheelblog.com/2013/9/18/4743422/larry-fedora-might-have-a-red-bull-problem

Re: We'll see if he's ready to do all that.***

Posted: Dec 7, 2017 11:46 AM

We all know who is the best defensive coordinator in the country. I don't think Brent would go anywhere else for a lateral position!!

Think of the power vacuum of the SEC west he is walking into

[2]
Posted: Dec 7, 2017 11:06 AM

Saben will not be there forever. Lsu has Mumbles Gumbo. Miss St and Ole miss are Miss St and ole miss. Enough said. A&M has Cut and run Jimbo and I don't see Kid Crablegs at QB for him. Perfect opportunity to build a program like Dabo did here. I'm cheering for him to be successful.

Im sure he is talking about BV but it doesn't mean it's

Posted: Dec 7, 2017 11:11 AM

happening. BV and Chad Morris are not wired the same. He also talked championships and while I have a lot of respect for Chad I don't see that happening. Does it not seem kinda sh***y to anyone else if he is talking about BV and is aggressively pursuing him especially now before a playoff game? Like I said I highly doubt it's anything to worry about and the only way I could've seen the 2 of them together is if BV was HC and Chad was OC. He also seems to take most if not all of the credit for our success despite not being here our most successful years but maybe I misinterpreted him.

2017 student level member

Re: Chad Morris first team meeting

[1]
Posted: Dec 7, 2017 11:18 AM

Very Dabo like speech. “Best is the standard”, “You’re going to graduate”, “There’s more the me than football”. Lots a Daboisms.

To the point of DC, if it happens to be BV, Arkansas will become the team to beat in the SEC. Offensive genius and defensive genius on the same sideline is scary.

they were on the same sideline at clemson and didnt get over

Posted: Dec 7, 2017 11:23 AM

the hump.

2017 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Posted: Dec 7, 2017 11:22 AM

wait, the mot told us chad and dabo didnt get along and he couldnt wait to get out of clemson

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

[1]
Posted: Dec 7, 2017 11:46 AM

“I know what it takes to win a national championship.” No you don’t. We didn’t win it until you left.

“I promise you...” same words you said to Deshaun Watson about being here his entire Clemson career but you didn’t.

Wish him the best but I’ve always thought Chad was an opportunist and a bit arrogant.

Replies: 11   Pages: 1  
Clemson Gear
Clemson Bowl game tickets and travel

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Sugar Bowl
FOR SALE: 6 together in lower deck end zone. Will know section and row and be able to get you the tickets Frid...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
1540 people have read this post