Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Chad Kelly in trouble again
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 3,763

Chad Kelly in trouble again

Dec 3, 2019, 12:25 AM

How many chances does this fool get?

https://sports.yahoo.com/nfl-chad-kelly-sued-assault-battery-arrest-denver-broncos-von-miller-photographer-halloween-party-025439121.html
">

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The Colts should pick up Kaepernick and dump Kelly

Dec 3, 2019, 12:32 AM

I would be all for it in this case.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I hate to say such a thing

Dec 3, 2019, 12:56 AM

But how long until he:

a) commits a serious crime and goes to prison for 20 years to life

or

b) is shot.

He's got some major issues. Something that needs about 2-3 years of shock therapy to correct.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I hate to say such a thing

Dec 3, 2019, 1:51 AM

He probably should have done some time for the chit he gets himself, himself, and himself into!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Chad Kelly in trouble again

Dec 3, 2019, 4:43 AM

He is not in trouble again. This is that same night. That was a bad night obviously, but it's not another new situation really. He hasnt done anything since then supposedly. I wish him the best and hope he keeps up the good work.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 3, 2019, 6:14 AM

Chad needs help--counseling--whatever it takes.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Dec 3, 2019, 6:16 AM

Maybe he already had it. This story is from a ways back. He seems to have turned his life around from that night.

Dec 3, 2019, 6:24 AM

It's possible, but counseling is not a quick fix. In that, I mean some need continuous counseling for a long period of time. Every time it seems Chad is over the bad behavior, we find out there have been new offenses. For his sake, I hope he is getting help and wish him well.

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Dec 3, 2019, 6:36 AM

True. Maybe he is in counseling and has been in it. Maybe that's why Denver gave him another chance. Who knows? That said, this situation he is being sued for is the same night he was arrested a long time ago and was cut from his team. He seems to have turned it around. It's not like he did something again like OP is making it seem.

Dec 3, 2019, 6:42 AM

I did notice the date.

--Henry David Thoreau

Dec 3, 2019, 7:58 AM [ in reply to Re: Chad Kelly in trouble again ]

Well, let's hope that bell inside his head has rung that says, it's time to grow up and become a responsible adult. LOL, I bet if he did hear that ring, the bad side of his brain said NOOOOOO!!!;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Swag gonna be swaggy!***

Dec 3, 2019, 6:44 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How do you keep Gamecocks out of your yard?
• Put up goal posts
What does a Gamecock grad call a Clemson Tiger grad in 2 years?
• Boss

Re: Swag gonna be swaggy!***

Dec 3, 2019, 8:03 AM

He can do that without making everyone believing that he is criminally insane!!!

Replies: 12
| visibility 3,763
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic