Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Cfp and other school’s commissioners have to vote and approve osu or big 10
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

Cfp and other school’s commissioners have to vote and approve osu or big 10

Sep 17, 2020, 12:46 PM

schools bein able to play in the cfp and osu fans are losing their minds over this concept. ??????

https://www.elevenwarriors.com/forum/ohio-state-football/2020/09/116622/ohio-state-has-to-get-permission-to-rejoin-the-cfp

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

For a conference of quitters they still think a lot of

Sep 17, 2020, 1:46 PM

Themselves

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Cfp and other school’s commissioners have to vote and approve osu or big 10

Sep 17, 2020, 1:50 PM

Ohio State IS college football. They OWN college football. There is NO college football without them.

They just can’t beat little ol’ Clemson.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Sep 17, 2020, 3:55 PM

So according the Bucktards if they go undefeated even in a short season they should be in the playoffs no matter what. Even if they play only a few games.

Sep 18, 2020, 7:48 AM

Of course they’ll say “we played ranked teams”. What they’ll discount is that they normally chit the bed against a big underdog (See Va Tech and Purdue). So those two they don’t play really do mean something.

Sep 17, 2020, 6:55 PM

I don’t think OSU should be allowed to play in the CFP’s unless they play the same number of games the conferences who started In late August or early September. If they play the same numbers of games then it would I say they should be included if they win the Big 10.

But if they play a short season OSU would have an unfair advantage because there players would have less physical contact and would be more rested and not beat up as teams who played more games.

But I would like to see Clemson shut Ryan Day’s big mouth along with all of those of other OSU coaches, players and fans. I thought Urban Meyer was bad but IMO Ryan Day has him beat. I believe he is a negative dirty recruiter. And he lacks integrity and character.

I give Ryan Day the new number 1 spot as the HC who whines the most and makes more excuses for a lose then any other team. I am not a Harbaugh fan but I would like to see Micihgan and Penn State shut OSU up.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 17, 2020, 9:42 PM

OMG! Did you see the poll! Dabo is living rent free inside their little heads!

They hate Dabo worse than Harbaugh.

Sep 17, 2020, 10:09 PM

Does Clemson have commissioner? If so, who is it?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 18, 2020, 12:39 AM

With all the stipulations that have to go right with Covid rules and no make up dates. They miss 1 game or 2 and the stuff will hit the fan about them being in the CFP even if undefeated.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No. As an ACC member, Clemson's "commissioner" is John Swofford***

Sep 18, 2020, 3:26 AM [ in reply to Re: Cfp and other school’s commissioners have to vote and approve osu or big 10 ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 18, 2020, 12:57 AM

Are we really this terrified of Ohio State? They have never beaten us and yet it seems some posters here want to tuck their #### between their legs when it comes to them being in the college football playoff. They are the second best team this year and I can't wait to beat them to win another National Title. Lets not be #######.

Sep 18, 2020, 7:35 AM

Terrified? No. Want that conferences punished for the power move they pulled to try to get cool he football canceled this year? Yes.

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic