Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Catcher's Mitt Ears Dosen't Get It...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

Catcher's Mitt Ears Dosen't Get It...

Jul 23, 2019, 10:10 AM

https://www.al.com/alabamafootball/2019/07/paul-finebaum-on-trevor-lawrences-unprofessional-jab-says-no-doubt-alabama-will-beat-clemson.html

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No, he gets it

Jul 23, 2019, 10:19 AM

He knows EXACTLY what he is doing. He's sowing the rat poison in our field, and he's enjoying the derision that leads to his further notoriety.

He's 100% about him, and as such when folks are talking about him, in dang near any context, he's gonna smile that troll-grin and say something else virtually indefensible in the hopes of keeping folks watching/listening.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: No, he gets it

Jul 23, 2019, 10:51 AM

Don't feed the troll . you don't get in a sheet slinging contest with a septic tank cleaner .

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Catcher's Mitt Ears Dosen't Get It...

Jul 23, 2019, 10:24 AM

Seems like fine bum was pretty sure bama was going to beat the Tigers last year too. Is he deluded, or is he the paranoid one?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

YAWN !!!

Jul 23, 2019, 10:29 AM

He said the same thing in 2016 and 2018.

How'd that work-out for him?

He's a Bama homer/apologist (making up excuse after excuse on why Alabama lost by 28 points to Clemson) and a Nick Saban hand puppet. It's just what he does.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Jul 23, 2019, 10:31 AM

What's funny is that FineBUM is even more scrawny and ugly in person.

What a dweeb that guy is. He says negative things about Clemson, and then when Clemson fans or players respond, he says that we are over-reacting and don't know how to win.

He's a clown and is in it just for the ratings. He knows Clemson has a passionate fanbase and when he talks about Clemson, he gets better ratings and more clicks.

I wonder what his score prediction for the natty game was?

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 23, 2019, 11:07 AM

"Clemson fans can not enjoy this celebration because they are so worried that they aren’t getting enough respect." - PF

There is a nugget of truth.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 23, 2019, 11:44 AM

Remember when your momma, would tell you to ignore a pesky kid? Well that's god advice here. Ole Paul doesn't have the Auburn / Alabama match up to incite callers to his show anymore. Therefore he's trying to flame the passions of Clemson nation. Every time you click on a FB link or mention his name, his stock goes up. Ignore him. I'm pretty confident ole Dabo is using this to fuel the machine and I'm not worried about Alabama this year. In fact, I'll be shocked if they make it through the regular season without a loss this year. I think they are so focused on Clemson right now, they won't be focused on an SEC opponent. (ironic isn't it).

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic