Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Can’t wait for this tarheel team
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

Can’t wait for this tarheel team

Jan 22, 2018, 8:06 PM

To stagger into LJ in a few days. Revenge at its best. I’m hoping for a twenty point win. Get ready students. You will be a big part of my dream come true!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Can’t wait for this tarheel team

Jan 22, 2018, 8:12 PM

ESPN Vs. VPI

hokies +13 with 3:35 to go***

Jan 22, 2018, 8:42 PM

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Did anyone else hear of this Roy Williams incident???

Jan 22, 2018, 9:06 PM

Last week, heard an interview with Don Munson on the local sports talk midday show.....in the course of the interview, which was just a couple of days after the loss at unc, Munson described what he thought was a strange occurrence the day of the game....seems that during the middle of Clemson's early afternoon meeting and shoot-around at the deandome, Roy Williams walked out of the lockerroom area, strolled out on to the court and stood glaring at the Tigers and staff until everything came to a halt......both Munson and the radio show emcee agreed it was Williams "firing a shot across Clemson's bow"---in other words, attempting to intimidate the Tigers.

Ya know, like that old streak vs Virginia, the week before the game, UVa would have lots of former players and coaches, celebrities, etc, come to practice meetings and try to get the 'Hoos supermotivated to beat the Tigers for the first time. unc brings in former players and coaches (and probably others, too) to put pressure on the current tarhole team NOT to be the team who breaks the streak in chapel hill......but it sounds like the Williams incident on the afternoon of our game was just another in a long streak of Roy Williams displays of classlessness.......Ive seen him puttering around Isle of Palms (where he has a home) and have often wondered if, under proper circumstances, I might voluntarily extend some sort of derogatory greeting?? Is someone small enough to hav a Presbyterian fan literally thrown out of the deandome for cheering for his own team even worth the effort??

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Did anyone else hear of this Roy Williams incident???

Jan 22, 2018, 9:11 PM

Yes. It occurred

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Did anyone else hear of this Roy Williams incident???

Jan 22, 2018, 11:46 PM

Then CBB needs to show him real Tiger hospitality by returning the favor in some manner.

Go Tigers!

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic