Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Can't reveal my source and keep this here regarding Feaster.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 3,606

Can't reveal my source and keep this here regarding Feaster.

Jul 16, 2019, 8:40 AM

But all of this has been in the works for a while. Feaster is going to SCar, and it was orchestrated by Dabo and Brad Scott. They think this may be the final blow to Gamecock Football. Feaster is to be planted to rip apart whatever morale is left on that team.

He will wear his Natty rings at all times. He will be elevated to starter the day he arrives after graduating Clemson in August even though he has never practiced with the team. Guys will loathe him and Muschamp for allowing it to happen. The season will crumble and the recruiting class will fall apart. Feaster will have a hand in all of this.

The origin of this rivalry dates back even further than Muschamp making advancements on Kathleen. It goes back to some of his Auburn days and Dabo's hatred of all things Auburn. It goes back to Muschamp's jealousy of Dabo becoming the premiere coach in college football while never being a coordinator while Muschamp played second fiddle to Mack Brown and numerous other coaches for years including being passed over by Dabo for the Clemson job in 2008.

Please keep this here, like I said, we don't want this traveling to gamecock website. I've probably said too much already.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Can't reveal my source and keep this here regarding Feaster.

Jul 16, 2019, 8:42 AM

https://youtu.be/_asNhzXq72w

Is that why you carry the bag...

Jul 16, 2019, 8:53 AM

And don't get to swing the clubs? Far-fetched conspiracy theories (that may have some truth!)?

;)

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Can't reveal my source and keep this here regarding Feaster.

Jul 16, 2019, 8:54 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If he wears the Spiller patch on his gamekok jersey

Jul 16, 2019, 9:02 AM

we'll know its true.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

supposedly wearing #38

Jul 16, 2019, 11:01 AM

which is gonna also rub the fanbase wrong a cause a huge ordeal. crazy.

Re: supposedly wearing #38

Jul 16, 2019, 12:27 PM

This is straight from a huge UofSuc supporter, but Feaster will only play at UofSuc if they make Bentley give up his number 19. Not sure why Feaster wants #19 though, as it has accomplished nothing at UofSuc.

Replies: 6
| visibility 3,606
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic