Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Can we please have some mercy on the Coots?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 1

Can we please have some mercy on the Coots?

Dec 8, 2019, 2:38 AM

We're OK with not knowing who our opponent will be and what venue until after noon. Coots are probably losing sleep as to which team to jump on their coattails. Bama used to make it easy for them as could chose being a fake fan on their bandwagon way earlier in the season. OSU or LSU has them in agony plus the unknown 4th team has their panties in a wad. imagine being a Coot fan and buying gear for a school that we don't even play.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Can we please have some mercy on the Coots?

Dec 8, 2019, 5:47 AM

Come on, Coot fans are part of the SEC. They just saw LSU dismantle the team they beat in the regular season. So in their delusional state of mine, they have to pull for LSU because if LSU wins, then they can lay claim to having won the National Championship because they beat the team that LSU beat to get into the playoffs.
On the other hand, LSU are Tigers, and we know how Chickens feel about cats of any nature.
So maybe they don't jump on that bandwagon.
Also, the win by LSU does take a lot of luster off the coots taking down the dogs.
So that leaves Ohio State and Oklahoma( the unknown team that now gets in after Georgia is ousted today at noon).
Oklahoma probably comes close because their jerseys are dark red(almost maroon). Too bad there is no black. But still, they are about as far west, as wagon travel goes, from Ohio State. So both schools are probably not really bandwagon-jumping material.
So trying to make rhyme and reason out of this, I think the best thing they have going is to just pull for Bama in their bowl game, and just forget watching the playoffs.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic