Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Can anyone tell me a website to watch the
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

Can anyone tell me a website to watch the

Nov 2, 2018, 3:28 PM

Game tomorrow for free on internet? I know it has been asked before... I will bookmark it this time

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Can anyone tell me a website to watch the

Nov 2, 2018, 4:04 PM

If you are a cable subscriber, you can watch through "Watch ESPN"

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 2, 2018, 4:05 PM

Google "Watch espn", they will let you watch free games,you will have show that you have a active cable or dish service provider( you pick your cable provider from a drop down, and then use your login credentials) and you are good to go.

Nov 2, 2018, 4:06 PM

You can also try a free trial with Hulu and get access

Nov 2, 2018, 4:30 PM

I'm on it mate. I stream live and free (mind you these bloody noon kick offs are killing me as it's 3am local time on Sunday morning in Melbourne) given I'm Down Under.

Recommended websites:

Wiziwig
Stream2watch
VIP League

Bear in mind they are inundated with adware, bugs, viruses, bots, Russians, and the like but I get around it by using Firefox as my browser with Ad blocker plug in and connect the MacBook to my 55 inch HD TV via an HDMI cable/adapter.

You have to have a go at a few different streams (links) sometimes to find one that is consistent in HD with minimal buffering but once you nail it down....you're sorted!!!

Also be aware that background browser window tabs can load "behind" the main one you are watching the game on. If you minimize your primary window you can close these rouge tabs and pages down as they can interfere with the stream as well.

Good luck and Go Tigers!!!

Nov 2, 2018, 4:40 PM

If you don't have ESPN or any other subscription there are multiple other sites you can stream it for free.

Be sure you have an adblocker enabled and use either Chrome or Firefox. The ads will try to trick you and make it hard to see the 'x' to close them, but once you get the game going they work great. Make sure you don't agree to install anything or allow notifications. All three of these sites are free and work great.

http://firstrowspor?s.eu/football

https://firstsrowsports.tv/football

https://www.stream2watch.org/american-football/

If you end up using one of these, you may end up missing the first minute or so of the game bc sometimes the feeds don't go up until right at kickoff.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 2, 2018, 4:59 PM

For Network TV (ABC,CBS,NBC), you can use USTV Now. It's designed for military families living abroad, but also works for non-military. Just sign up - it's free:

http://watch.ustvnow.com/guide

I would recommend a 7 day free trial of YouTube Live TV.

Nov 2, 2018, 5:08 PM

I pay the $40 a month and really like it. You can also get local channels from wherever you put in the zip code.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic