insight? Have we lost ground with him?

2018 student level member

I think we are ALL In

[1]
Posted: Apr 23, 2018 9:56 PM

For Hellams out of MD and Battle out of NC

No...

Posted: Apr 23, 2018 11:19 PM

We are hard on Kelly too. We would take all 3 if they committed along with Booth. Booth is a priority corner and Kelly can play both S and Corner.. He is a K'von Wallace type player and is versatile. We are high on Battle too and taking 3 corners and 3 safeties and 1 hybrid wouldn't be a bad thing.. Hellams could also prolly play Nickel/Sam like Simmons.

2018 orange level member

Big news tomorrow at 8 according to his twitter..

[1]
Posted: Apr 23, 2018 11:59 PM

Fresh off of PSU official though.. Jones is supposed to be recruiting him hard to CU. Hopefully its good news for us. If not, then yes.. full court press on Booth, Battle and Hellams. If we get those 3, that's still a great DB Haul. Booth is a borderline 5*, Jones is a high 4*, and Battle is a 3* with a good frame. Charleston and Hellams are both high 4* with the size and speed at safety we covet. Zannders has a good frame and was targeted and coveted by this staff so he must be good an he has moved considerably in rankings of late to a mid 3*.

2018 orange level member

Re: Cam'ron Kelly

Posted: Apr 24, 2018 1:44 AM

He’s not going to Penn State because of their baseball team because they are awful, if he wants to play both.

2018 white level member

I love our winning tradition. “Let’s make the others want to be like us” Dabo Swinney

Re: Cam'ron Kelly

Posted: Apr 24, 2018 10:12 AM

Is he a dual sport guy? I didn't know he played baseball too. I was thinking this could
be a good sell to a guy like Jerrion Ealy that we offered a little while back.

Interesting to see if he commits soon.

2018 student level member

Replies: 5  
Clemson Gear
Clemson Gear

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: I HAVE 4 GREAT SEATS TOGETHER IN THE LOWER DECK ON THE 35 YARD LINE. $1200 EACH. SECTION R ROW H8 SE...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
2273 people have read this post