Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
COVID-19 and Heart Disease
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 922

COVID-19 and Heart Disease

Aug 11, 2020, 1:50 PM

Does Myocarditis only affect athletes? No because anyone that gets COVID, a cold or the flu is susceptible to the disease. Any Joe or Josephine college student that gets COVID could contract Myocarditis and not know it until they go play an intermural game or go out for a jog and for them it may be too late.

At least the athletes have baseline medical exams including EKGs and would not be allowed to return until the issue is resolved. After 5 months of diagnoses and recovery, does anyone have data to support the number of cases of Myocarditis and long term affects? Is it any different than the flu related cases?

I guess it's more fear mongering by the ones wanting to shutdown the world until a non-existent vaccine is approved.

Message was edited by: saddis56®

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: COVID-19 and Heart Disease

Aug 11, 2020, 1:58 PM

Or simply just go on with life that has things that cause health issues everyday . I choose to do so instead of living in a bubble and wording about it every day .

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 11, 2020, 2:14 PM

That's fine, and nobody is making you do anything different, but to help rid our country of this virus, do yourself and others that you come in contact with a favor, and wear a mask, and disinfect your hands. Every prevented measure helps, and if you find it in your heart to be respectful to/for others and practice prevention, you will never be forced to do the things that have been proven to help stop the spread of the covid-19 virus. Practicing safe habits is just as much for yourself as it is for others. Just ask yourself, and answer honestly, how would it make you feel if you knew you were the one that cause a parent or grandparents to die. This virus could take up to several days before you know that you have it, and that could be to late for a family member or someone that you honestly care about!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 11, 2020, 2:24 PM

Not sure how you came up with me saying not to live in a bubble and go on with life means that I do not practice safe habits.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

you're gonna kill someone's 93-year old Nana!***

Aug 11, 2020, 3:00 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Replies: 4
| visibility 922
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic