Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
COOTS....Awful "traditions" that they do...add yours!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 34
| visibility 1

COOTS....Awful "traditions" that they do...add yours!

Nov 20, 2019, 9:21 AM

Buddy and I were talking last night about the Coots misery. It is so fun to kick them while they were down. We discussed how Coot fans feel that they are "entitled" to a great football program when they have NEVER won anything of significance. Also, we discussed some things that the Coots do that we find just awful. Feel free to add yours.....

1. The "It's THIRRRRRRRRRDDDDDD Down" Guy- beyond awful. Could you imagine our PA Guy Dale Gilbert hollering this crap each time we are on defense on 3rd down. The best is when they are getting hammered at home and this idiot is still hollering this crap with about 25k fans left in the stands.

2. The Mascot hiding in the shower curtain- before the team runs out of the tunnel to 2001 they wheel this contraption out that looks like a platform with black shower curtains on 4 sides. Smoke sprays out and the shower curtains are ripped back and Cocky magically appears. Dumb.

3. The 3rd down coach- the dude who jumps up and down holding a 3rd down sign. I think he got fired for fighting a Mushchamp Halloween costume so we may no longer see this again.

What else should make the list?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: COOTS....Awful "traditions" that they do...add yours!

Nov 20, 2019, 9:26 AM

4. Those stupid trains they have outside the stadium. As if the Cockroach isn't already a dump now they have a dingy train station outside that they cook hot dogs and burgers in their cabooses.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Men at 25 play football. Men at 40 play tennis. Men at 60 play golf. Have you noticed as men get older their balls get smaller.

Cockabooses are pretty cool.

Nov 20, 2019, 9:46 AM

Similar to UTs floating tailgates.

Sandstorm > zombie nation

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Wait, a 3rd down coach got fired for what?***

Nov 20, 2019, 9:29 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

Yep - You read that right

Nov 20, 2019, 11:52 AM

https://sports.yahoo.com/south-carolina-manager-removed-after-allegedly-fighting-man-dressed-up-as-a-fired-will-muschamp-234210564.html

Now THATs funny

Nov 20, 2019, 12:27 PM

Point for posting it...

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 20, 2019, 9:35 AM

6. Sex beside dumpsters in the parking lot to celebrate wins.

7. Sex beside dumpsters in the parking lot to mourn losses.

Nov 20, 2019, 9:41 AM

"Uhrrga uhrrga dooh" chicken cackle! Only thing worse is the "howooooh" from the Wolfpuppies!

Nov 20, 2019, 9:42 AM

And the Bentley Flop. But guess that one ended!

that one is actually funny***

Nov 20, 2019, 10:43 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 20, 2019, 10:01 AM [ in reply to Re: COOTS....Awful "traditions" that they do...add yours! ]

Any time I hear either one of those I know we are winning on the road.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 20, 2019, 9:41 AM [ in reply to Re: COOTS....Awful "traditions" that they do...add yours! ]

8. The ridiculous cockadoodledoo noise. Don't see how that is supposed accomplish anything other than making the other teams' players laugh.

Nov 20, 2019, 9:43 AM

Fear the chicken? Yeah, right.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 20, 2019, 9:50 AM

I love their tradition of always suck'n.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You mean besides...

Nov 20, 2019, 9:51 AM

1 - Middle finger salutes

2 - Tailgate sexcapades

3 - Doo doo ice

4 - Third quarter mass exodus

5 - Throwing bottles and trash at opposing players/fans

6 - A magic chicken in a dress for a mascot

7 - A stadium entrance copied from an Elvis Presley concert

8 - A fight song titled "Step to the Rear"

9 - An admissions policy of admitting anyone under 80 that hasn't been dead more than four days

10 - Diplomas that double as handicapped parking placards

11 - Handjobs in the stands during games

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Cocaine bumps***

Nov 20, 2019, 10:01 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Waving white flags before the opening kickoff of every game***

Nov 20, 2019, 10:24 AM [ in reply to You mean besides... ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Great addition and entirely accurate ***

Nov 20, 2019, 10:25 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Nov 20, 2019, 10:12 AM

The STUPID sound the band plays after ever other one of their defensive plays. Drives me nuts. I have to mute the sound if I ever watch any of their games.
And I agree with everyone else with the rooster cackle. Is is supposed to wake them up or something? Sooooo intimidating! (Insert sarcasm here.)

Nov 20, 2019, 10:26 AM

Their tradition of being a coach's graveyard.

Nah, hold on, I like that one...

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The rooster shriek

Nov 20, 2019, 10:17 AM

That g@ddam thing makes my skin crawl- ugh!

tigercee

Nov 20, 2019, 10:31 AM

It’s not an awful tradition in that it is accurate: “Spurs up”. The chicken gives up just like their fans and players.

thinking that next year is always going to be their year!***

Nov 20, 2019, 10:51 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Like Losing?

Nov 20, 2019, 11:15 AM

All the time.

That moronic rooster crow on 3rd down...***

Nov 20, 2019, 11:19 AM

Nov 20, 2019, 11:20 AM

The surrender towels . I mean , apropos for their football history yes ... but why wouldn't they wave garnet or black .
If they want to dry their dishtowels before the kickoff maybe they could do a big laundry drop outside the stadium . Have housekeeping handle it .

DB23

Nov 20, 2019, 11:25 AM

I love their recognition of their 1969 ACC Championship.

It's reminds me of my pinewood derby trophy I got when I was 9.

Nov 20, 2019, 11:29 AM

Don't forget the big poster they put of Spurrier outside the stadium a few years ago only to tear it down after the quit the team.

Men at 25 play football. Men at 40 play tennis. Men at 60 play golf. Have you noticed as men get older their balls get smaller.

Nov 20, 2019, 11:30 AM

Their tiny trophy case with strategically placed mirrors inside to make that one trophy look like 17 million trophies.

Ooops, I forgot about their Imodium Bowl trophies.

Conclusion:

Nov 20, 2019, 11:33 AM

I think it is safe to say that they do not have a single “winning tradition”. All of their traditions are about losing.

Nov 20, 2019, 11:36 AM

Whatever this is... interesting there is no opposing team and footless lou holtz in spurrier cosplay trying to grope his chicken

Nov 20, 2019, 11:48 AM

Surprised there's not a 200' banner of Spurrier choking his chicken.

Nov 20, 2019, 12:00 PM

"If it ain't swayin' we ain't playin'"

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

The C*ck Drill...

Nov 20, 2019, 12:07 PM

Probably not considered a tradition but still funny. It was mentioned once in the cooterville gazette and was never talked about again besept on the tnets

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That annoying ditty the band plays on every one of their

Nov 20, 2019, 12:21 PM

defensive plays.

"DUNN-dun-dun-DUUUNNNNN"

(As annoying as GT's when we yell "YOU SUCK!" at the end)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Replies: 34
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic