Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
CLemson Football on the brain
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 712

CLemson Football on the brain

Mar 6, 2013, 2:24 PM

I'm sitting here watching the LSU game....again. Watching this and remembering what Walt was talking about on his show yesterday I have an idea of my own. Yes Chad Morris has a lot of what has been called "Window Dressing" or simply motion in his offense, mainly a wr coming across on a fake sweep. Good defenses have been ignoring the "window dressing" and strictly attacking Boyd. We all know Boyd has folded under pressure before but became a MAN during the LSU game. So to take some heat off of him lets actually run the sweep several plays early in each half. Hopper seems like a kid that has the speed to break it outside while making a guy or 2 miss. Make teams respect the "Window Dressing". If "The Chad" would run the sweep or reverse 2 or 3 times on an opening drive (assuming we pick up 1st downs not 3 straight) it would make defenses respect the motions keep pressure off of #10 when it is just smoke and mirrors. Any thoughts?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: CLemson Football on the brain

Mar 6, 2013, 4:20 PM

Excellent point. Glad you explained the "not 3 consecutive plays." I could see and hear the haters in the bushes. Great Post. Too much speed and talent not to use it.

With all due respect, I say let Chad handle it & us cheer!***

Mar 6, 2013, 4:22 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: With all due respect, I say let Chad handle it & us cheer!***

Mar 6, 2013, 6:03 PM

Well we have almost 6 months before football season starts so im just shooting off at the mouth. I wasn't questioning Chad just sharing my opinion with TNET.

Nothing wrong with that !! ****

Mar 6, 2013, 6:43 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 712
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic