Topic: CLAWPAW
Replies: 5   Last Post: May 27, 2018 4:32 PM by: 2000®
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 5  

CLAWPAW

[1]
Posted: May 27, 2018 3:58 PM

Who ever CLAWPAW is needs to stay away from the boards for a while. Saying that ridiculous comment about Pickens hair was pure ignorance, especially when you look at some of our players. You put your foot in your mouth with that one and have embarrassed not only me but the rest of tigernation bc your post has gone viral and now Coot fans are opening there trash cans aka mouths and are roasting you because you said he didn’t fit the “Clemson Mold” because of a hair style lol Think before you post something on the internet.

Re: CLAWPAW

[3]
Posted: May 27, 2018 4:07 PM

YOU got embarrassed reading something that someone else had written on a sports message board ?

Do you faint after someone else farrts?

2018 white level member

DB23

Posted: May 27, 2018 4:17 PM

Do you like it if one of your family members says or does something to embarrass you? Probably not so you’d tell them to chill, right? Stop taking up for him moron. You should feel embarrassed too.

[2]
Posted: May 27, 2018 4:23 PM

Is he your family ? If so , I apologize .
If not , how about adjust your Manpon and enjoy the holiday weekend .

2018 white level member

DB23

[1]
Posted: May 27, 2018 4:30 PM

I smell chicken... No true Tiger would make such a post, let alone care what anyone said about someone’s hairstyle. You gotta be kidding, or cooting rather. Nobody here gives a dern. Go back to the coop.

Posted: May 27, 2018 4:32 PM

I agree. That is what the coots are doing to try to make Clemson look bad to recruits. They have no other tactic.

2018 purple level member

Replies: 5  
Clemson Gear
Clemson Gear

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: Tickets Lower North Stands, Section T, Row PP. Great seats. $1900/pair. $500 deposit, balance when ...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
555 people have read this post