Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
CLAWPAW
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 2,163

CLAWPAW

May 27, 2018, 3:58 PM

Who ever CLAWPAW is needs to stay away from the boards for a while. Saying that ridiculous comment about Pickens hair was pure ignorance, especially when you look at some of our players. You put your foot in your mouth with that one and have embarrassed not only me but the rest of tigernation bc your post has gone viral and now Coot fans are opening there trash cans aka mouths and are roasting you because you said he didn’t fit the “Clemson Mold” because of a hair style lol Think before you post something on the internet.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: CLAWPAW

May 27, 2018, 4:07 PM

YOU got embarrassed reading something that someone else had written on a sports message board ?

Do you faint after someone else farrts?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

May 27, 2018, 4:17 PM

Do you like it if one of your family members says or does something to embarrass you? Probably not so you’d tell them to chill, right? Stop taking up for him moron. You should feel embarrassed too.

May 27, 2018, 4:23 PM

Is he your family ? If so , I apologize .
If not , how about adjust your Manpon and enjoy the holiday weekend .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

May 27, 2018, 4:30 PM [ in reply to Re: CLAWPAW ]

I smell chicken... No true Tiger would make such a post, let alone care what anyone said about someone’s hairstyle. You gotta be kidding, or cooting rather. Nobody here gives a dern. Go back to the coop.

May 27, 2018, 4:32 PM

I agree. That is what the coots are doing to try to make Clemson look bad to recruits. They have no other tactic.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 2,163
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic