Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
CJ Fuller: #27 clemson and #24 Easley
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,972

CJ Fuller: #27 clemson and #24 Easley

Oct 3, 2018, 11:24 PM

You will be missed. From Easley Rec to Gettys Middle to Easley High to Clemson. We know your heart was good and you brought so much joy to the field. Will always remember the kickoff return in 2016 that setup National Championship drive and that shoestring tackle that kept you from breaking it all. The Ohio St catch. The Gamecock TD's that you loved. Your mothers proud hugs post game and the time you spent to give an old friend or kid a photo. The monster games at EHS and the crazy GMS runs and plays! Most of all I remember your respect and heart. Glad I got to see the true CJ and our prayers are with that mom who was always so proud of you and that father that demanded the work. Proud you got that degree in August from Clemson! Thankful for the joy you brought us.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Very well put OP. God bless and keep you 4ever

Oct 3, 2018, 11:29 PM

In his arms now CJ.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: CJ Fuller: #27 clemson and #24 Easley

Oct 3, 2018, 11:32 PM

If anyone knows when and where services are would they please post. If there is something I can do for the family, please advise

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Oct 3, 2018, 11:43 PM

So sudden and tragic. So hard for the family but i would think it wouldn’t be until Monday or Tuesday since so many current players and former teammates like Shaq in the NFL. DW4 I’m sure would want to be there.

Thanks for the wonderful post above.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 3, 2018, 11:38 PM

jerseymike said:

You will be missed. From Easley Rec to Gettys Middle to Easley High to Clemson. We know your heart was good and you brought so much joy to the field. Will always remember the kickoff return in 2016 that setup National Championship drive and that shoestring tackle that kept you from breaking it all. The Ohio St catch. The Gamecock TD's that you loved. Your mothers proud hugs post game and the time you spent to give an old friend or kid a photo. The monster games at EHS and the crazy GMS runs and plays! Most of all I remember your respect and heart. Glad I got to see the true CJ and our prayers are with that mom who was always so proud of you and that father that demanded the work. Proud you got that degree in August from Clemson! Thankful for the joy you brought us.

Amen

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well said***

Oct 4, 2018, 10:19 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Lovely tribute***

Oct 4, 2018, 10:36 AM

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,972
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic