»
Topic: CJ Fuller
Replies: 7   Last Post: Sep 26, 2017 2:42 PM by: cuclt14
[ Tiger Board(s) - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 7   Pages: 1  

CJ Fuller

Posted: Sep 26, 2017 1:22 PM

Lost his starting job and his fumble last week doesn't help his case, but does anybody see a role for him? With TNT getting most/all the carries going forward, CJ could be our 3rd down back in passing situations like the NFL uses. Best pass blocker and we have seen him make some great catches like against oh st last year

Re: CJ Fuller

[2]
Posted: Sep 26, 2017 1:42 PM

Unfortunately CJ will probably be the decoy on the wheel route the goes to the tight end. He is our best receiving rb out the backfield by far. However, everyone knows that.

Posted: Sep 26, 2017 2:29 PM

We seriously need all 4 of them, they each have different skill sets and are important to each win. We love CJ and need him to keep doing what he does best. Even Travis said CJ and choice paved the way for his fresh legs.

I expect him to be the leader of this RB squad.

[1]
Posted: Sep 26, 2017 1:49 PM

Whether it's on the field, in practice, or the sidelines, as the veteran, he has an important role in this group. Even if ETN and Feaster get more of the load, we're always just one play away from losing any one of these guys. He will continue to contribute.

Posted: Sep 26, 2017 2:16 PM

Where did you hear that TE would get most/all the carries? He's not even the starter.

Tavien n Travis***

Posted: Sep 26, 2017 2:42 PM

I will forever remember

Posted: Sep 26, 2017 2:20 PM

the kickoff return against bammer that almost was. That field position helped us greatly. PLEASE don't get discouraged and start talking transfer CJ......you ARE a Tiger forever.

Tigers Ride SERKs

Re: I will forever remember

Posted: Sep 26, 2017 2:39 PM

He always will be

Replies: 7   Pages: 1  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Georgia Tech
FOR SALE: I am selling my 8 Tickets to the Ga Tech game. These are located in Section UO Row X Seats 17-23 and...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Board(s) - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
1074 people have read this post