Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
CFP and upsets
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

CFP and upsets

Nov 28, 2020, 10:57 PM

Ohio St will get knocked off by Michigan St next Saturday if OSU does try to play one day removed from quarantine. From what I have gathered, the entr OSU football squad and coaches have been locked down. No practicing. No way for the staff the get the players prepped for MSU. If that is indeed the case, and the main reason I feel that MSU will pull the upset.

MSU has a solid passing game and that should only play up when going against OSU's weak secondary. I also tjink that MSU has a defense that can slow down Feilds and OSU, who will be coming off what should be two weeks of rust and that alone should throw a wrench into any timing that OSU offense has.

Day is aost in a ### of you do

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: CFP and upsets

Nov 28, 2020, 11:00 PM

Day is almost in a ###### if you do, ###### if you don't. Couldn't happen to a better punk chump crybaby.

This phone is driving me crazy. The keyboard sucks. My fingers are bigger than the keys and it's a recipe for errors.

You think OSU won’t bend the rules?***

Nov 28, 2020, 11:02 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You think OSU won’t bend the rules?***

Nov 28, 2020, 11:14 PM

that I have no doubt. In reality though, OSU is backed into playing a game in which the deck will be, or should be, severly stacked against them. If they are out practicing while under covid quarantine, the what happens? Probably a slap on the wrist maybe? If anything at all.

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic