Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
By the 2021 season Clemson, thanks to Dabo and staff...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1,959

By the 2021 season Clemson, thanks to Dabo and staff...

Apr 13, 2016, 6:22 AM

Will have won 4 ACC and 2 National Championships, will be constantly(not just consistently)a top 5 program, will have increased the capacity of Death Valley to 92,000 by adding 2 new decks to the WestZone and ESPN will still put us on upset alert the week we play Wyoming....some things never change.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's also the year that

Apr 13, 2016, 8:02 AM

@TotalTeeTiger and @laid-backtiger have invited me to start tailgating with them and sitting with them in their season tickets every home game.

Every. Single. One.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: That's also the year that

Apr 13, 2016, 8:09 AM

That sounds like fun! You think maybe I could get invited too if I offer to bring some dippin'dots? Frozen, of course...

You have to negotiate your own deals***

Apr 13, 2016, 8:39 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: That's also the year that

Apr 13, 2016, 8:18 AM [ in reply to That's also the year that ]

Right on, GWP. And it's free --- unlike those lower deck student seats.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Excellent, I'm glad we have this contract in place and that

Apr 13, 2016, 8:41 AM

you have agreed to it. When we're a little closer to our home opener that year, please remember to tmail me a map to your tailgate location.

Re: Excellent, I'm glad we have this contract in place and that

Apr 13, 2016, 9:04 AM

Taking one kid out of the mix and adding you. I'm just glad you'll be there to watch my other kids when LBT and I have to go back to the tailgate to eat and drink beer.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm happy to help, but I do not accept any liability for

Apr 13, 2016, 9:14 AM

things your kids hear me say while I'm screaming at officials, visiting fans, visiting team, etc. In exchange I'll buy them something from the concession stands.

The same applies to me with regards to the things

Apr 13, 2016, 9:24 AM

you might hear my kids say. In exchange, I'll buy you something from the concession stands.

Ok perfect. Only 5 more years....***

Apr 13, 2016, 10:52 AM

We already cram 5 in 4 seats so I don't think it will be

Apr 13, 2016, 5:03 PM [ in reply to That's also the year that ]

that big of a deal in the stadium. What can go wrong with adding one more?!? (Will have to work up a shift schedule for sitting, standing, and cheering so the uptight people who bought their tickets the day of the game beside us don't get to bent out of shape.)

As far as tailgating goes, T3 says I'm always complaining b/c I have to unload all of our tailgate toys by myself. As long as you're not one of those that show up right after I set up, drink my beer, watch my TV, complain that I should have a 50" TV to tailgate with, and then don't come back after the game to help pack up you have a leg up on most of our guests...

IF you promise to bring some bourbon, I'll put in a good word for you with T3!

We may even be able to bring you in a year early! ;)

We need a Dabo-Dome***

Apr 13, 2016, 11:00 AM

Re: By the 2021 season Clemson, thanks to Dabo and staff...

Apr 13, 2016, 11:04 AM

Replies: 12
| visibility 1,959
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic